Shaun225 Shaun225 22-25, M 13 Answers Aug 1, 2012 in Community

Not really. The only way I can see that happening is if I guess one person starts bragging about their college to someone who didn't ask them about it first. & then goes on and on about it.

Best Answer

If you want to avoid them, you can identify them very easily. They will manipulate the conversation so that they can mention what school they went to within 10 minutes of meeting them.

Best Answer

yeap!

Best Answer

As a 40 something female that just began college for the first time I can tell you that some people are and some are not. I attend a community college, and there are people there from all walks of life. Jr college people are generally more friendly than those at your 4 year colleges. It is my experience that if you are nice to people they will be nice to you. However as in anything else in life there are always exceptions.

Best Answer

i wanna go see you

Best Answer

i think it depends on the college ...i go to a community college and i havnt seen to many stuck up people there...and if i did i would tell them to get off thier ****** pedestal, its a freaking community college...if you wanna be stuck up go to harvard or yale you prissy lil *****...but thats just what i would say...and anyways your going to college to learn not to stuck ur nose up at everybody.

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

I've seen it happen, and I hate that. Sometimes it's simply a matter of the college kid having a richer mommy and daddy!

Best Answer

The majority of the people I've seen in college seem to be unwise as ****.

Best Answer