IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 21 Answers May 11, 2012

Yeah, but I wouldn't call it a crush. I'd just say they have the hots for the other person, or that they are secretly attracted to the other person.

Best Answer

my crush days are over, but i do pay my genuine Love forward on my Babies in my life, Wife , children, and grandchildren. they will be the ones there for me in the end

Best Answer

sure, didn't really hurt. more than anything, it was kind of a shock/thrill to discover that i have a heart.

Best Answer

Of course... they are not zombies after all, and they are neither dead, and they have feelings. They are like anyone else

Best Answer

of course, we're still human

Best Answer

A crush is called a crush because you fall for someone-- of course you can call it a crush :)

Best Answer

Sure. Anyone can get a crush, as long as they're breathing, anything is possible.

Best Answer

Of course! I am 30, married and have three children and I have "crushes". Bruno Mars is my current favourite. I try never to "crush" on people I know (and have so far succeeded)... That is potentially very dangerous! People have feelings through their entire lives. Why would it be unusual for someone who isn't in their early teens to have a momentary infatuation? Perfectly normal.

Best Answer

We go through our lifetimes with a number of people we crush on. I've known teenagers who hate the very idea of the term "crush". The word used seems to be more a matter of preference than anything else. On a personal note, I am forever amused by the number of words we have to describe our feelings.

Best Answer

I don't think 30 is middle aged. Maybe after 40 is, so I think ppl in their late 20s to like, 35 its ok to have a crush. I know, coz I got a bad one!

Best Answer

20s it's called 'a crush'<br />
30s it's called 'an infatuation'<br />
40s it's called 'a desire'<br />
50s its called 'stalking'<br />
60s+ it's called 'just plain creepy'

Best Answer

A crush is a crush is a crush. Age has nothing to do with emotion.

Best Answer

I admit to having a massive crush on Jeremy Irons.

Best Answer

Crushes never go out of style,aren't crushed!

Best Answer

Yes....had a massive 'crush', infatuation, fell in love, whatever, 2 years ago with a lovely French lady 20 years younger than me.......we so clicked, chemistry etc ..but.....after 3 months, she finished it..............hurt like hell and i foolishly, maybe, still think about her every day and night......

Best Answer

I don't see why not

Best Answer

Infatuation. In chances from a crush to infatuation like house wife is now domestic engineer.

Best Answer

Yes. Yes.

Best Answer