Wanna see who shortydon1881is- she leaves nothing to the imagination, heaven help us

Best Answer

People see the parts of me I want them to see. A lot I keep hidden for my own reasons.

Best Answer

They never do.

Best Answer

I can say a lot, but no one REALLY knows who I am.

Best Answer

They have no idea what I have inside.

Best Answer

People only know me as well as I let them. Very, very few know who I really am.

Best Answer

no...

Best Answer

no they see me really rare

Best Answer

Good question<br />
Outer appearance is just as much an anomoly as is our perception of other's inner *and* outer feelings. People tend to think from the surface down and this is how people are often miss-judged by those around them. Pretty faces attract *some* people (there is no escaping that) and so a pretty face attracts a deeper attention; initially, that is. The more attention we put upon people the more we get to *think about them, but the pretty face is the focul point and it's here where a person may well be miss-judged. One reason would be because we don't look beyond the pretty appearance; another, more sinister reason, is that (possibly) we might be jealous because of the pretty face.<br />
If we think about it, the outer appearence is but a veneer, and there are those who either fail to look below the veneer or choose not to look. The deepest person you will *ever* meet has the same veneer as the next person :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

The one that care enough to look.

Best Answer

No, I really dont

Best Answer

I think u should be beaten by me

Best Answer

No not at all but that's my own fault

Best Answer

not a chance. People get the wrong impression of me all the time. In fact, I cant think of one single person I know that doesnt have some sort of false impression of me.

Best Answer

Same here! There are so many misconceptions about me

Best Answer

I have a picture of me on my drivers license so people can know who I am, and not confuse me with that Clooney fellow.

Best Answer