My good friend who I stopped talking too was like this. I told her too stop flirting with me she didnt listen. I heard recently she got in trouble from sexting people she so out of control she cant even stop when shes at home. Shes had sex many times and I told her shes being selfish and she doesnt care about anyone but herself. Please help any advice did I do the wrong thing?
Deactivatedd Deactivatedd 18-21 9 Answers Feb 3, 2013 in Crushes & Obsessions

Yes. The flirting isn't so horrible, but it can be annoying. I don't necessarily "avoid" these types, but I don't make friends out of them either. Not my kind of people. They tend to realize I'm a different type too, so we "avoid" each other. lol<br />
Just saw your details. In the case of your friend, I'm a little confused. You say at first that she is a good friend, but then you say she wouldn't stop flirting with you when you asked. Then you say she is selfish and doesn't care for anyone but herself. The question is, which is it? Good friend or a person who is out of control and out only for herself?

Best Answer

No, if you're not lesbo, or even if you are, and just aren't interested in her, and she keeps it up, then I'd say dump her. (As a friend, I mean.) Overall, I don't really have a problem with *****, but I wouldn't screw one, 'cause that's gross, but if they aren't coming onto me all the time, it's nbd.

Best Answer

Maybe shes missing something in her life, maybe she feels empty and needs people company to make her happy. Sex is very addicting.

Best Answer

As long as it's not with me, I don't see a problem if they're a decent person.

Best Answer

But it was with me. She flirted with me and tried too convince me too have sex and I said no im with someone.

Best Answer

Well yeah, then that would be annoying.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Both, yes, personally.

Best Answer

Probably, especially if you're married,

Best Answer