Yes. The flirting isn't so horrible, but it can be annoying. I don't necessarily "avoid" these types, but I don't make friends out of them either. Not my kind of people. They tend to realize I'm a different type too, so we "avoid" each other. lol<br />
Just saw your details. In the case of your friend, I'm a little confused. You say at first that she is a good friend, but then you say she wouldn't stop flirting with you when you asked. Then you say she is selfish and doesn't care for anyone but herself. The question is, which is it? Good friend or a person who is out of control and out only for herself?

Best Answer

No, if you're not lesbo, or even if you are, and just aren't interested in her, and she keeps it up, then I'd say dump her. (As a friend, I mean.) Overall, I don't really have a problem with *****, but I wouldn't screw one, 'cause that's gross, but if they aren't coming onto me all the time, it's nbd.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer