I ask because I feel I haven't found myself, but when I do I will fit into a subculture, but I don't want to force myself into one. I just want to be myself naturally.
Treyt Treyt 16-17, M 5 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Hobbies

What the hell is a sub culture? You mean one that doesn't exist, right? So make one up. Buy a submarine?

Best Answer

I do believe the majority of people feel "safe" in a group, call it a subculture if you wish, individuals can sometimes be targets as the "group" people feel safe to point the finger, criticise the individual, the happens the world over and has done for generations. You are either strong enough to be yourself and believe in yourself or you take the easy route and wear the uniform of conformity. It really is up to you and how strong you are.

Best Answer

True, at first I read that wrong.

Best Answer

I think most people try to be individuals. Then they slip on a banana peel. And you can imagine what happens next.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

More often? Fall into a subculture, way more often.

Best Answer

I feel the same.

Best Answer

Yay, high fives.

Best Answer

Good question. I think that too many misguided people think that by placing themselves into a subculture they are being individuals, and are obviously missing the point.

Best Answer

Yeah, it's like, juast do what you want. Think who you are and what you feel is right for you.

Best Answer

Exactly! And I hope you do. :)

Best Answer