Most do not think of the others or at least not enough to empathize with them, but they are not guiltless, they resist such considerations and prefer to just disregard them. I used to sit in jail with all these self centered children in mens bodies. They just wanted and so they took, if they considered the other at all they would either say it would be fine for them for one reason or another or they would find some presumed flaw in the other person that made them "deserve it" or they would simply say "thats not my problem, I am down for mine". These same people would howl like banshees if they even thought someone had slighted themselves. Just ba<x>se animal greed, that is what comes from believing we are chimps.<br />
Raising kids with public school and mtv is coming home to roost.

Best Answer

They want to feel in control

Best Answer

FINISHING MOVE! Shopping cart hurl of death. KO ........KO............KO

Best Answer

The answer was in your question - RANDOM. Random acts are thoughtless acts.

Best Answer

They are stupid and selfish...simple as that. They are indifferent to people and their safety, it barely, if ever, crosses their minds. They may or may not regret it later in life if they ever develop sense.

Best Answer

"I see no hope for the future of our people if they are dependent on<br />
frivolous youth of today, for certainly all youth are reckless beyond<br />
words... When I was young, we were taught to be discreet and<br />
respectful of elders, but the present youth are exceedingly wise<br />
[disrespectful] and impatient of restraint." <br />
The above is a quote from Hesiod, 8th century BC. Although deplorable, the careless actions of youth are nothing new, by any means. Unfortunately, you mostly only hear of the bad ones. There are many more who are trying to do the right thing, that go unnoticed. <br />
But, to answer your question: Of course they are not fully grasping the impact their actions may have on others, or for that matter, their own, lives. It takes experience with life to grasp the concept, and younger people, by their very nature, cannot fully comprehend it, even if they do not commit such acts. I know I couldn't when I was younger. It is the folly of youth, and as I stated above, nothing new.

Best Answer

I think they don't think... at all. If these are kids then they don't understand consequence because it hasn't been taught to them. If they are adults, then they are not intelligent enough to understand, or the really sad answer would be of course they know and they just don't care.

Best Answer

No, they don't. They just think of how funny it would be to steal them and stick them in odd places. Really, how many teenagers really think of the consequences of their actions?

Best Answer

lol shopping cart assaults.......probably watching jacka$$ or something and yes haven't thought things through

Best Answer