A430 A430 41-45, F 13 Answers Aug 10, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Yes because i dont trust a lot of people yet many people trust me because i have proven myself to be trustworthy.. xXx

Best Answer

Many don't want to trust others because they were burned many times before and expect it too happen again

Best Answer

Not so. My mother always said, if someone accuses you of doing something that you are totally innocent of, then it is likely that it is because it is something they would do.

But, if you get a gut feeling about someone, just don't go investing lots of money in their get rich quick schemes. Sometimes the feeling that someone is untrustworthy is right.

Best Answer

There are two kinds of people I've learned to never trust...those with tattoos, and those without. On the otherhand, most people have come to find me very trustworthy *shrug*

Best Answer

I don't trust others for X reasons.

People can always count on me. I rarely turned my back or my words.

Best Answer

To much trust can be a painful thing I really don't think that has anything to do with them personally

Best Answer

Nop! I trust myself but no one else :)

Best Answer

Sometimes

Best Answer