dejaentendu90 dejaentendu90 22-25, F 13 Answers Jul 5, 2012

not if they read twilight.

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

yes...in general

Best Answer

Absolutely, intelligence can grow in addition to knowledge. Books contain ideas that are outside our life experiences, and when a bit of thought and pondering is added, it increases our ability to think and comprehend. People who don't expand their minds get in ruts. They are uninteresting and underdeveloped. They don't have much to add if they didn't learn to think well.

Best Answer

well they seem to have stronger vocabularies, and a stronger sense of spelling and grammar.<br />
i like that they seem to have more 2 say. they can bring a variety of ideas or topics to the table. they're usually intelligent people

Best Answer

Not neccesarily. It depends on what the read. If you're reading fiction it may help you with word recognition, but intelligence is not ba<x>sed only on what words you know. I'd say you'd get a mixed bag.

Best Answer

Not really. I think they are better informed

Best Answer

People don't strictly read romance novels for entertainment, but there are things that can be taken from fiction, including the romance genre.

Best Answer

Who is that?

Best Answer

no. books as any other form of entertainment can sometimes have no value

Best Answer

If they have bigger brains than the ones not reading.

Best Answer

Take out the words "for pleasure/entertainment" and my answer is yes.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

You're more likely to learn something if you read Mitchio Kaku, rather than Dean Koontz or Stephenie Meyer. That being said, it's still better to read than not.

Best Answer

I'm sure many people find Mitchio Kaku entertaining.

Best Answer

very silly question,very silly answers

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer