Scarfface Scarfface 36-40, M 6 Answers Dec 25, 2013 in Travel

People are being recruited right now to live on Mars within the next ten years.

http://www.slashgear.com/astronaut-recruitment-for-mars-colony-project-to-begin-in-july-16278010/

Best Answer

lets send Baba :)

Best Answer

She'll have to pay $25 and tell the good people at Mars One why she'd be an excellent space love guru.

Best Answer

Yep. That's it.

Best Answer

serious note, that is cool, wouldnt like to go tho, I miss home when I go to spain

Best Answer

Yeaaah, and they have no intentions of bringing the astronauts back. They'd just live on Mars indefinitely.

Best Answer

Fun for a week then sounds like it would get boring, lol, what can you do on mars ?

Best Answer

Eat produce fertilized with your own waste. Talk with people from around the world who also had no ties to the Earth. Hope you don't die.

Best Answer

hahaha, I'm no longer interested, put of by the first line

Best Answer

Hooray for new frontiers! XD

Best Answer

There is a mission planned where people are supposed to . . I'll try and find the link. Stuff like that usually gets pushed back or never happens, At this point, it may be a corporation that accomplishes this before NASA.

Best Answer

This I can definitely agree with.

Best Answer

china will do it if it happens

Best Answer

Yeah, if we live on earth then in sure we can. Plus mars Internet right?!?!?!?

Best Answer

I hope not...if it turns out there is indigenous, intelligent life and we can neither communicate with it nor reason with it, we'll try to kill it.

Best Answer

Actually, there are protocols in place to prevent that. I'm sure they'll be kept to the letter.

Best Answer

that didn't work out too well for the native Indians of north America whenever valuable resources were discovered on their lands. ;-)

Best Answer

Being a Native American myself, point taken. :)

Best Answer

I dont think so

Best Answer

Oh :( I was thinking of sending baba, lo

Best Answer

Not for a very long time. There are some limitations in our technology right now but it is on the horizon. I'm thinking no earlier than 2080.

Best Answer

We will have a mission there soon though. I hope it all goes well.

Best Answer