but my wealthy clientele tend to not care if they cancel sessions, are sometimes flappant, they are cheap, and even promise me thousands and then aloofly change their minds. it is so callous. i notice the people withn less money are so generous. i am really generous. whats up????????????????
pinkmonroe pinkmonroe 31-35, F 8 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Hobbies

Good for you! You must have a heart of Gold. That's nice! But foolish?

Best Answer

i tend to be very generous like you. too generous for my own good. but i get by and if that is my biggest character flaw, i guess i'm not so bad. don't change. i always say you get what you give. some day your kindness will come back to you!

Best Answer

People who have money sometimes have issues. Sharing the wealth is not for everyone. I know someone wealthy who is obsessed with money. Sometimes he gives. Other times he's stingy. No matter what he's still a good person, inside and out.

Best Answer

No, people with money have money because they hang on to a great portion of it and give only a small percentage, I would say 5% is good.

Remember that "a fool and their money are soon parted".

Best Answer

No. There are wealthy people who give, and middle class people who do not. But there are also wealthy people who do not give, and middle class people who do not. People are all different, you cannot group them by their incomes in order to determine their morals.

Best Answer

lol. i see you never have owned a business lol

Best Answer

That bloke got his head in the commie cloud!

Best Answer

she's right in a sense. those same people who are a pain in the butt to you may give lots to charities etc. but be clueless when it comes to dealing with individuals. it takes suffering to truly learn empathy, because until you've suffered it's difficult to put yourself in another's position. those wealthy pains in the *** may not be bad people, just lacking the perspective to understand why they should behave any differently.

Best Answer

Huh! Well, I never! What's with all of this commie cloud mumbo jumbo, and the "never owned a business" comment? There are plenty of people who make donations and plenty of people that do not. It's no one's business who gives and who doesn't. There shouldn't be laws that dictate who, what, when, where and why people should or shouldn't be allowed to do certain things and make their own choices. We are a free country for the time being and we should be able to do what our forefathers promised us. Why should it matter if someone is making 30k or 300k a year? It doesn't have any effect on whether or not he or she is a generous person. Morals have nothing to do with income. Wisdom and cynicism have a lot to with it, however. Thank you to sumnerkagan for your insightful reply.

Best Answer

No, I don't. I think people have different value judgments about money, and I allow each his/her own path.

Best Answer

thats great please give some to me, i need it right now..

Best Answer

i would buyt my 5k client canceled 20 minutes before the session. nice huh? cleared my whole schedule. and now i have none.

Best Answer

And?

Best Answer

put a 24hr notice of cancellation clause into your terms. like most professionals. you get the treatment you put up with. most clients will understand tand respect you more for it.

Best Answer