BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 21 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Hobbies

No, I think you either kill them or set them free - nothing in between.

Best Answer

Yes, prison is supposed to a punishment, so why are prisoners in UK prisons provided with personal TV's, X-boxes, Playstations, Video/DVD recorders/pla<x>yers, have access to games areas, libraries, Gyms, etc? To be well fed in centrally-heated comfort is better than sleeping rough & begging for food as some poor souls do, so it's almost an incentive to offend badly enough & get a prison sentence!

Best Answer

yes no tv no internet no working out ...no free education.no wonder its so expensive to keep them there....

Best Answer

Yes, prison should be as close to 'hell' as we can possibly make it. Re-runs of oprah, on full volume, 24/7 for starters. From there it should be personlized to fit the crime.

Best Answer

Theres a prison i read about that doesnt have the luxuries. Not even weight lifting.

Best Answer

Yes they should, and no tv, no good food etc.

Best Answer

Should be? Maybe<br />
Is it? Maybe in some ways. All depends on how one is in there.

Best Answer

I think internet and television for criminals is bullshit. It's prison, not sleep-away camp.

Best Answer

They are. I mean I heard that they are.

Best Answer

Yes, they should be draconian.

Best Answer