laurie37 laurie37 18-21, F 20 Answers Apr 27, 2012

No. Those pageants are twisted. Let children be children.

Best Answer

Yeah- exactly :-)

Best Answer

NO. NO. NO. Let the kids be kids instead of looking like miniature prostitutes.

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

Heck no!it's all abt making children grow up b4 they literally grow up..<br />
A child's innocence shd never be taken away

Best Answer

I think that they are stealing the childhood out of their lives. I think its awful. They will have plenty of time to play adults with makeup later in life.

Best Answer

I heard in america they start it as young as 3 years old? is that true

Best Answer

There are pageants for infants.

Best Answer

Well in the show toddlers and tiaras the little girls are about 4 or 5 i think some of them might be younger. I personally think this is wrong :-)

Best Answer

thats just wrong

Best Answer

Agreed. My daughter is three and I have her in dance class, but that's a far cry from putting her in full makeup, shaving her legs (they shave their peach fuzz in that show!) and dressing her up like a tramp.

Best Answer

coming from a jew hater that's rich...

Best Answer

Who says i hate Jews? get the proof that i hate Jews, go on get it.
You cant and wont so don't open your mouth against me spreading your lies again.
Israel, born in 1948, one if not the Newst nation created on earth, and SHE STANDS ALONE in having the WORST war crimes record ever, ABOVE NAZI GERMANY, ABOVE AMERICA, AND ABOVE SERBIA.
So? if i speak against THE JEWS actions in the ME i am a Anti-Semite? a Jew hater? Haha chuckle chuckle, sit down love and know you're facts before you say anything about me again.
Oh and im a Christian and yes our people done bad things in the past along with the Catholics and there is corruption and Lies within their Church to this day, oh am i a CATHOLIC HATER ? NO ! I just know the truth.

Best Answer

Children need to be children; they'll never have an opportunity to live in that magic period of time again. To take away this from girls is unforgivable and only reflects the needs of mother (& surprisingly some fathers) and not the needs of the child. <br />
Look at the overwhelming evidence: other than Ron Howard and Shirley Temple--and a very few others--exposing kids to the adult world of acting has had devastating effects on child stars: suicides, drug & alcohol addiction, terminal arrogance, bankruptcy, and a general inability to cope with life as an adult. <br />
Occasionally putting a girl in a nice party dress, with a little make-up for her birthday, for instance, is okay. But, parading girls around in beauty pageants is nothing more than parents trying to live out some misplaced fantasy of 'recognition' through their child. <br />
At the very least this kind of thing produces shallow and vapid girls, and at its worst self-destructive young women because they can never live up to this unrealistic measure of 'beauty'.

Best Answer

No, also the beauty pageants sexualize children. Skimpy clothes, whorish make-up, heels...Yeech, I saw one episode of toddlers and tiaras and it made me feel dirty. Basically if you see no wrong in putting a three year old in clothes that would be immodest on a teenager, you need help.

Best Answer

I find it disgusting.

Best Answer

Only in the minds of some very sick people.

Best Answer

slathering makeup on a child is child abuse in my opinion.

Best Answer

I dont see a problem with a little lip stick and blush but when they get to the false lashes and the flippers ( i think thats what the thing they use when they lost there front teeth) its starts getting ridiculous.

Best Answer

I agee putting make up on little girls will be waste on times there are other products such as skin care products that makes them look even more cuter and makeup on a little girl is not going get her to win, its the talent these angels has and the makeup will make these older men look at them different while they r young and soon or later when they r older.

Best Answer

Only if it was a fake beauty pageant and more about playing around for the kids. =[

Best Answer

Yeah if its a natural pagent i think it okay

Best Answer

Nope! I Think Little Kids Should Be Out Running Around Having Fun Laughing And Enjoying Their Child Hood... Not In A Pageant Being Though How To Be Mean And Little Brats Because When Them Girls Get Older Their One Going To Have A Problem Making Friends And Two Gonna Attack Peoples Self Esteem...

Best Answer

I think you should learn proper capitalization.

Best Answer

I Think That The Way I Type Is Non Of Your Business!(:

Best Answer

No, I think pageants are disguised abuse.

Best Answer

AHH i think its not a bad thing.but at the same time,its the mother that is doing it for all the wrong reasons

Best Answer

Yeah the mothers probably do it for money :-)

Best Answer

maybe so yes,,but a little girl i think,should be let be a little girl,and play with make up when she wants to,in her own time

Best Answer

I don't think anyone should be wearing makeup unless its for an acting role in a play, television show, or movie.

Best Answer

No there's something creepy about seeing that

Best Answer