Lets say you saw a 6'4" woman walking by, what are your thoughs be like? I've never seen s 6'4" woman so I'd be like, "Wow, that woman is tall!" I've read that some tall girls get teased about being tall.
TheatreLover22 TheatreLover22 22-25, F 10 Answers Sep 1, 2012 in Community

I look for tall women. My wife was 5'11". If I saw a 6'4" woman my age, I'd ask her out. If she was a twenty something, I'd call my sons. I'm 6'4" and I'm the short one.

Best Answer

Yes they do. They also feel limited in who they can date. Most want the guy to be as tall or taller than them. But people naturally tend to look up to tall people as leaders. For men it's a good thing. In the end for women, it might be uncomfortable when they're young, but it doesn't make much difference in the end.

Best Answer

I think tall women are very attractive.

Best Answer

I'd say "damn, she's tall!" and i would only be breaking my neck looking at them but i won't 'look' at them differently

Best Answer

they're looked at from a different angle.

Best Answer

I'd have to look up at them.

Best Answer

They are hot to me

Best Answer

love um

Best Answer