my problem is i am not a redhead but i have dark red hair like auburn and i think i am much prettier than most gingers redheads strawberry blondes and auburn haired girls why are most of them ugly with the yellow eyebrows and eyelashes mine are just lightish brown do you think all of them are hot, or at least some of them? thank you for the feed back!
rosiefreemn rosiefreemn 22-25, F 13 Answers Jul 10, 2011

Of course!

Best Answer

It all depends on the Redhead, some are hot and some are not. I have always had an attraction for most Redheads but I have never really connected with one yet. The milky white skin that most Redheads have make me hot and bothered but at the risk off sounding like an A$$ I have never told anyone.

Best Answer

yes, and i drool every time i visit your bookstore

Best Answer

i hate reading whtat are you talking about!!!!

Best Answer

Yes, I think redheads of all shades are totally hot!! You and them both. I see nothing wrong with their eyelashes, its cute. But you know the saying, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Anyway, you say "my problem is" but i see no problem!

Best Answer

I am so turned on by auburn hair. Not a big fan of orange or Ginger though.

Best Answer

I don't discriminate by hair color so yes they are and can be hot. :)

Best Answer

At the moment I am a dark redhead(like a dark amber/pinkish), and i'm hot......i'm naturally a dirty blonde, and have been every color except black pretty much-and i think i look the best with this color.<br />
Hey, if ur hot-ur hot....color don't matter......And, if the woman thinks/knows she's hot--that's all that matters....and that means the world

Best Answer

Yes, I find them to be very attractive.. One of my good friends is a smoking hott natural red head. Love it!

Best Answer