Of course!

Best Answer

It all depends on the Redhead, some are hot and some are not. I have always had an attraction for most Redheads but I have never really connected with one yet. The milky white skin that most Redheads have make me hot and bothered but at the risk off sounding like an A$$ I have never told anyone.

Best Answer

yes, and i drool every time i visit your bookstore

Best Answer

i hate reading whtat are you talking about!!!!

Best Answer

Yes, I think redheads of all shades are totally hot!! You and them both. I see nothing wrong with their eyelashes, its cute. But you know the saying, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Anyway, you say "my problem is" but i see no problem!

Best Answer

I am so turned on by auburn hair. Not a big fan of orange or Ginger though.

Best Answer

I don't discriminate by hair color so yes they are and can be hot. :)

Best Answer

At the moment I am a dark redhead(like a dark amber/pinkish), and i'm hot......i'm naturally a dirty blonde, and have been every color except black pretty much-and i think i look the best with this color.<br />
Hey, if ur hot-ur hot....color don't matter......And, if the woman thinks/knows she's hot--that's all that matters....and that means the world

Best Answer

Yes, I find them to be very attractive.. One of my good friends is a smoking hott natural red head. Love it!

Best Answer