havingfuninthesun havingfuninthesun 36-40, M 15 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Hobbies

The growing majority of the thriving democracies in the developed world are all secular. With any luck religion will neither save us nor destroy us but, instead, fade into a distant memory.

Best Answer

religion is the destroyer of men

Best Answer

science will destroy us, And those that beleive Its crazy new outcome every year.

Best Answer

science is a gift from the one whom you believe in

Best Answer

Did i say i beleive in anyone ? Its all the same, if i was a scientist would you beleive every thing i assume then ?

Best Answer

nope you didn't, my apologies on the assumption. To answer your question, no I would not believe everything you say either...

Best Answer

To each there own, But everthing is subject to error of man.

Best Answer

now this is true and the power of man does hold the power to change, it's just...will we ever see that...we have a lot to learn

Best Answer

lots & lots to learn, But i think to many people are sheep in the heard and will not. But on the other hand if i have my rights let them think what they like.

Best Answer

I think this what screws us the most, destroy peoples quality just by depriving other religions, I simply put no stock 2 religion..

Best Answer

Neither at all

Best Answer

Both. It will save people who need something to believe in, and destroy those who use it to their advantage. AA (alcoholics anonymous) is a good example of it's positive side and the Crusades are and example of the negative side. :P

Best Answer

Batman

Best Answer

chicken toast

Best Answer

Souls will save souls religion will be freedom of beliefs :-)

Best Answer

A fight over "religion" will threaten us all and God, not religion, will step in and rescue man from himself.

Best Answer

Neither. It'll be a degrading and shameful pain in the *ss until science puts it out of its misery.

Best Answer