I'm not talking about warning labels on medicine or chemical cleaners. I'm talking about hot coffee warning labels, and plastic bags choking and suffocation warning labels. General lack of common sense.
AliceThroughTheLookingGlass AliceThroughTheLookingGlass 31-35, F 13 Answers Jul 20, 2012

I think warning labels are a good thing. I think many of the things on warning labels are ridiculous. I think that there needs to be common sense exercised in court rooms across the country so that morons who find idiotic ways to injure themselves using a product in a manner in which it is not intended should be unable to profit from their stupidity.

Best Answer

Natural selection? Isn't that just indiscriminate killing. I think natural selection would be putting on the labels and seeing who reads them.

Best Answer

I don't read em anyway

Best Answer

darn, that was what I was going to say! :)

Best Answer

lol...sorry

Best Answer

I don't believe in natural selection. Some warnings are necessary because the dangers of a given product may not be apparent to the naked eye.

Best Answer

Not completely. It would be nice to have some of the idiots weeded out. (Did I say that?)

Best Answer

No.....but great question. And to answer it more fully, I will ask a question myself so watch the Q&A section....

Best Answer

I have a sticker that has this slogan printed on it stuck on the inside of my ticket book I use for work. Even the most annoying of customers can't get to me after I've looked at that thing and started to giggle internally.

Best Answer

Thank you. The answers here were priceless!!!

Best Answer

How would that be natural selection? Only people with psychic ability survive?

Best Answer

If that's how you define natural selection I suggest moving into the nearest cave with nothing but your birthday suit. Breeding people like cattle is unnatural selection, but humans evolved to use tools and communication and any suggestion using them is somehow counter to evolution is absurd.

Best Answer

not at all... that's what happened to moviegoers in Colorado recently... they were punished for going to see a bad film... :P

Best Answer

I think warning labels are a good thing.

Anyone stupid enough to ignore them can be naturally selected out.

Best Answer

natural selection seriously. ? you are telling us to go back to cave man ways ?

Best Answer