jeanemae jeanemae 26-30 6 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

chemical reactions in the mind nothing else

Best Answer

Do you think all experiences are?

Best Answer

yes.. triggered by sheer force of free will and integral desire to experience

Best Answer

I mean everything is in our brains....so it's really the same as other experiences ....

Best Answer

It's chemical. Everyone loves dopamine.

Best Answer

So....you're in the no camp? It's not like dopamine is only for "love"?

Best Answer

True. I did oversimplify.

Best Answer

all of the above. i think everyone can "fall" then when they hit the ground it hurts.

Best Answer

You need all of them...or any of them? What makes you think everyone is capable?

Best Answer

I only have an irrational answer.. its amazing! and its an awesome experience! i have not heard anyone in my life tell me it hasn't happened to them 0.0 of coarse, some may lie.

Best Answer

and to answer your first question. I think the ingredients to falling in love all consists of chemicals, spirit, and timing.

Best Answer

Hmmm....if you read more EP stories....you'll see the other perspective. I think it's real....for some people.....but mostly people are just compatible or not.....so I definitely wouldn't say even most people experience it.....but it's nice that you have :)

Best Answer

can you link me one? ;) that is sad.

Best Answer

I can't make links on this device.....it's too early to get a dose of bitter anyway ;)

Best Answer

okay. thank you =}

Best Answer