ZZ00ZZ ZZ00ZZ 22-25, F 10 Answers May 18, 2012

All serial killers are sadists but not all sadists are wanna-be serial killers. Taking pleasure in inflicting pain isn't the same as taking pleasure in taking a life.

Best Answer

Nope.<br />
Did time with serial killers and murderers. Seen weird sadists on Tube8. They ain't even cut from the same stuff. Better off dealing with them freaky sadists.

Best Answer

Might wanna join the hunting season. ;)

Best Answer

I think it's different form of mental sickness. A serial killer wants the rush of having taken a life. Ask any hunter, killing something is a rush. I imagine it can become addictive pretty easily, especially if you co mingle that with the psychological damage of taking a human life. There's also the fact that sometimes, killing a person isn't so much the goal as it is the accepted turn of events for a criminal life style.<br />
A sadist, on the other hand, isn't necessarily interested in the rush of killing. In fact, some sadists prefer not to kill, or at the very least to prolong death as long as possible, because they find the rush of causing pain. To take a life is an intense thrill, but momentary. The sensation of dominating, damaging, breaking a person physically and mentally, and still keeping them alive as they beg for death.. Well, I'm not a sadist or a serial killer, thankfully, but I can understand the pull of the former much more than the latter. It's the story characters I create.<br />
Huh, I scared myself a little. I didn't realize I'd written that into that character so much until just now.

Best Answer

Your startin to scare me :)

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

i think i know what you mean, but everyone has a sadistic side, active or repressed - there is definitely a close relationship between sadism and such murderers, but it's the lack of any love in their lives that breaks them - if anything i would say serial killers are emotional retards/cowards who daren't/can't even look into their own hearts

Best Answer

I'm a very active sadist. My best friend has been an active sadist for many years more than I have. He and I both come from pretty dark backgrounds. I can comfortably tell you no, neither he nor I would ever be afraid to kill anyone. This includes each other if need be. He's an Army vet in fact and is quite accustomed to having to take actions that could kill people. The reason we're not serial killers is because we aren't ******* crazy or stupid enough to do that ****. You seem to be operating under the assumption that sadists aren't sane. Actually we live pretty normal lives. We just happen to enjoy causing pain in interesting ways during sex. To each their own. Plenty of people enjoy feeling pain during sex too. "Gasp! You mean not everyone experiences pain the same way I don't?!" Yup. Sensations affect different people differently. My sex life does not dictate the whole of my sanity.

Best Answer