The problem with Sanders is all those ideas he has cost big bucks and were in no shape to take on additional debt. They want to go after the top 1% and Wall Street, does he really think they'll be able to bleed them dry to pay for all that stuff? Hell Obama promised 2500 savings for a family on health care and I don't know any body who saved any money on that..

Best Answer

The thing is we do actually have the money. The thing is I think he would return the US to an isolationist state. he would stop policing the world, cut military spending and protect the homeland. Obamacare is a failure all around. Either go universal or go with the Swiss System.

Best Answer

Where do we have the money? Other than that I agree with your last statement I just don't see with our national debt where we'd get the money

Best Answer

Sanders has a better chance of being pope than being president.

Best Answer

don't know and don't care

Best Answer

Does anyone in america think trump will be president or have they finally reallised he was just doing it to boost his TV carreer ? X

Best Answer

You mean Colonel Sanders???

Best Answer

Judging by the country's obesity problem, he has already one.

Best Answer