BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 83 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Community

yes, and eventually mankind will run out of resources from the high population demand and the cycle of death will continue. But, lest, a very interesting subject. If we get to the point where science has that much power over life and death it will become a living hell, scientists trespassing on God's territory.

Best Answer

I don`t believe it but even they will, people still want to die.

Best Answer

I wouldn't quite say WANT to die. maybe, expect to die :)

Best Answer

Okay, `` expect`` to die, coz ?
I guess the answer will be just like for `` want to die``.

Best Answer

I sure hope not .We are here for a time and reason ,We all have a number when its up its up .It is downright scary that anyone would want to live forever ,Who knows what to come in generations .

Best Answer

Well if they do, at least they can go to distant planets no matter how far

Best Answer

They want to thin the herd so even if it were possible they wouldn't be sharing it with most of us.

Best Answer

sure so we can live longer to pay the govt more taxes

Best Answer

No but I think they'll speed it up in the near future. Two Belgium twin brothers age 45 were lethally injected by a euthanasia doctor in Belgium this week, they were losing their eyesight and that was the reason.

Best Answer

That will be a sick future but yes

Best Answer

No. That would lead to severe over population.

Best Answer

The first humans were immortal but after the fall our bodies became mortal however cross species genetics or i suppose more realisticly stem cell alteration could create new parts ove and over again for the body so plausible and doable yes absolutely

Best Answer

Is the world population to small for you?

Best Answer

and why would they do this? <br />
Life with no death is going to be boring. There will be an overpopulation, people won't have what to eat or drink. So, they will feel bad and wish to die.

Best Answer

Yes. Adam Savage said so.

Best Answer

nope. god wont allow it. after all, god invented death to curse people. nobody can take it away.

Best Answer

There is no death. There is only transition. Science and medicine will help people realize this truth.

Best Answer

Hummm a good question! I think we could prolong more an more life, I am not sure if science and medicine will help there though....<br />
Let imagine science and medicine will help:<br />
Can we imagine instead of repairing a body falling in part that we replace the body and keep the the....soul, memory and transfer them to a fresh body....(ok not sure where is the info that is YOU is saved though...<br />
But lets assume we live up to 1000years how bored you could get? you forgot your childhood, one day after another one...the same stuff... I think a lots will sign in at the beginning but after 100, 200years probably a majority will opt-out....

Best Answer

Maybe scientists will make sure neurons are forever firing regenerating so no memories are lost

Best Answer

No, that is impossible. Everything ends, so death is inevitable. Science and medicine can probably extend life greatly in the far future, but it cannot make us immortal.

Best Answer

ALL OF US WILL DIE EVENTUALLY , THE QUESTION IS WHAT DID YOU PREPARE FOR ALLAH WHEN YOU FACE HIM? , OR WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR UNTIL YOU DIE ?

Best Answer

Allah is not real. What will you do when you face Yu Ti, Amaterasu, Vishnu, Zeus, Odin, etc.?

Best Answer

i respect your opinion , but allah is real at least for muslims :) my friend

Best Answer

In China, quite few people have ever been Muslims. Yu Ti was our supreme god. He is as real as Allah.

Best Answer

The process of death begins to close in slowly over time, when your body reaches the point it can no longer regenerate cells faster than they die. Then over time parts of your body will malfunction, and obviously start to rot. <br />
Science cutting edge could PROBABLY sustain someones life in a laboratory well past the record mark, altough problems would have to be spotted and corrected all the while. <br />
Science can extend your life dramatically, altough its not a guarantee

Best Answer

Why do you want to live forever,it is really an stupid idea.They can at the most prolong live but a living death.

Best Answer