I does not care

Best Answer

Then why did you bother to answer?

Best Answer

I guess only they can really know how hard they tried or not, but I always think it's sad when a marriage breaks up AFTER the couple has a houseful of children.

Best Answer

Don't you find it kind of suspicious that they would announce their split days before Seals release of his new Album. Publicity, Hype, or the real thing ? I'm not convinced. Sorry.

Best Answer

Sad that 4 children are involved. I never understood why or how people can have so many kids and then just break up. I think if you have more than one, you better make sure this is the person you want to be with for the next 18 years. These two went on and on and on about how 'in love' with each other they were. So what happened? Were they really that into each other?

Best Answer

Good questions. I think it's an inherent problem with the celebrity life. We get very removed information through the media channels. It's hard to know for sure what their life together was like. It's all speculation... but... given how hard it is to find someone to fall in love with enough to endure a relationship long enough to have several kids, you'd think they could have found a way to make it work. If one person feels the other is deficient in some way, couldn't they talk about it? And marriage counseling? Someone else said they publicly announced marriage vow renewals some 3 times. That's bizarre... isn't it? I can see renewal after separating and then getting back together, or going through a very rough patch... But, there was nothing mentioned about them having trouble.

Best Answer

Yes I find it all very odd as well. These people have such full lives busy doing so many things. I don't see how they could even have time to raise their own kids. I'm sure they have nannies. I don't see why they bragged in the media about what a great marriage they had and all this vow renewal, and then POOF it's all over. Very very strange.

Best Answer

I haven't read any tabloids lately but that make ne kind of sad. I was listening to Seal earlier on pandora radio and thinking about how adorable those two are.

Best Answer

Oh really?.....I thought they seemed a really fun, devoted couple...................<br />
Guess if they wanted to be together, they would be.

Best Answer