knowmad knowmad 22-25, M 4 Answers Apr 4, 2011

Is this a round about way of trying to ask if sensitive men are a little bit girlish &/or queer? I say, in a way, sure. I believe we are all just products of our percieved experiences and the result of how we have been tolerated and accepted by those around us. Therefore, there are men who are more soft than others. I find nothing wrng with however one is natuarally, of course. But, I am in no way attracted to any man who isn't just a little bit hard and a smidgen ******* inside... I can't help it! Men who are soft and "nice" aren't sexy to me. I am the sick one here folks, there ain't nothin' wrong with those men, there is definitely a malfunction though in my sick *** ways!

Best Answer

"Honesty is such a simple word" Kudos to you!

Best Answer

Vice versa....

Best Answer

No. Not supress.That to me implies that they struggle with keeping them controlled. I think a truly sensitive guy understands them and easily lives and loves without struggling to keep them at bay. He's probably a really secure guy.Unlike many males who act like cavemen and say,"Umma guy, what can I say? I can't help it."UPDATE: I think men too often claim they have no control over their bad behaviors because it

is all instinct. it's crap, What is also crap is thinking a sensitive man is Gay. That is a threatened male remark. I have know many Gay men,& many, many were incredibly insensitive. Go figure.

Best Answer

hmmm..interesting... do you think men are more prone to instinctual behavior?

Best Answer