i think it depends on the circumstances, like being in a loving relationship versus having casual sex, which didn't really make me happy overall. what do you think?
cancergirl20 cancergirl20 31-35, F 16 Answers Mar 29, 2010

No more happy than sexually inactive people. Happiness comes from within.

Best Answer

I believe that overly sexually active people are the ones that usually the most unhappy with who they are. They relate sex with love, and love with happiness. I believe they do not know what real happiness is without the need to use sex, that all in all, doesn't really mean anything.<br />
If you were talking about a happy relationship that of course involved sex, then maybe I could agree, but at the same time, happiness is brought from your partner who is your soul mate and best friend. I believe if you have that, your just as happy without sex than you are with, only difference is, you have real happiness.

Best Answer

Sexual happiness only lasts overnight.

Best Answer

Better to have, than to have not.

Best Answer

in a way yes, i always feel happy during and after sex like the happiness just stays with me for hours :) but im in a stable relationship too, its fabulous

Best Answer

Been so long I don't remember...

Best Answer

uhm.......don't have much of a comparison level

Best Answer

Does this question apply to pirate monkeys too???

Best Answer

Sure they are more happier, they have the glow in their faces!!! Ok sorry someone is calling me gotta go ................. (brb)

Best Answer

When your young, hell yea. Anyone who says otherwise...I am gonna have to call your bull$hit on this one, you are in denial.

Best Answer

I am generally happier when I'm sexually active. I get very frustrated and lonely when I don't have a partner. I miss touching and being touched. So, for me I have to say YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I think if the sex is good and enjoyable they are ;)

Best Answer

Yes! I'm not, and I'm not

Best Answer

Depends whether the sex is any good.

Best Answer