Merias Merias 18-21, M 19 Answers Apr 8, 2011

NO...i agree with Krystal...if you've ever had dealings with a true practicing alcoholic you wouldn't need to ask this question.

Best Answer

they are both bad , i will say alcohol makes some people react like animals

and your question is not silly or stupid , one may drink with moderation and smoke a lot

im not a doctor and cant comment on that , in this case i think smoking will be bad

Best Answer

I understand

Best Answer

Uh...no. Have you ever met a true alcoholic? They are completely ******. Even someone who gets drunk everyday is just a heavy drinker, which also destroys lives, families and your health but an alcoholic is another story...very sad and EXTREMELY hard to cope with or help that person

Best Answer

I have not met one before but i think both are bad

Best Answer

It often goes together. Ticking bomb.

Best Answer

Both my late parents were alcoholics. My mother died of septicemia, every inch of her body ravaged by alcohol. Their alcoholism destroyed their livs. It has also had an adverse effect on my life. My father's alcoholism developed as I was growing up. His constant picking on me and his bullying when drunk left me with no confidence, led to me beng bullied at school, and affected my schooling. My mother's alcoholism developed after my parent's divorce. I stayed at home to care for her, her health worsened as the alcohol took its grip. I could not go out, had no job, no relationships. Eventually, mum stoped drinking, but th damage was irreperable.

Add to this,the violence that occurs on a daily basis due to alcohol, especially on a weekend. I think you see which side I come down on (by the way, I'm not anti-alcohol, I drink myself,sensibly).

Best Answer

Eventually you learnt from their mistakes,that's good of you.

Please drink responsibly and avoid smoking!!

Best Answer

No, I think they are equal. Interestingly there is no smoker anonymous lol

Best Answer

alcohol over the long-term can cause brain changes/damage "wet brain", which can't improve, smoking causes long-term damage as well, once the damage sets in from that, it's not reversable either, they're both no good and not recommended, tell that to the tobaco and alcohol companies, the best things to buy stock in........"let me pay you dearly, so you can kill me faster" ?????

Best Answer

Do you hear many stories of a smoker plowing into a car & killing a whole family?

Best Answer

Life is hard enough as it is without the two. Despite the obvious health problems caused from the two, there was a time when hard drugs were legal to everyone including kids. Society improvement is a slow process but eventually we may get there. Hope not in this lifetime though since I smoke ciggarettes. Occasional alcohol (2 to 3 drinks an occasion is good for me) is pretty good too.

Best Answer

Little is not bad

Best Answer

smoke doesn't make you puke so i guess no...

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

Smoking kills not just the smoker but damages people of all ages. I have a child with asthma, don't want to lose her lungs because of smokers. True alcoholism is just as bad and harder for the person to control than addictive smoking.

Best Answer

def. not, alcoholism is more prone to seperate people and families, where smoking can atleast be tolerable

Best Answer

yes indeed, smokers directly hurt other peoples lungs whit their smoke, but alcoholics just fool around looking for more to drink . . . . alcoholics may be more scary and creepy, but i prefer the creepy, not the poisonous

Best Answer

Yes. It's easier to get a liver transplant for chronic drinking than it is to get a lung transplant from chronic smoking.

Best Answer

Waw!that is a nice idea,i didn't know that

Best Answer

do you think silly questions are a monopoly of young age?

Best Answer

Come on,hello,is that so silly?

Best Answer

being both an alcoholic and smoker i would say not its not nearly as bad

Best Answer

sure?

Best Answer