walkonthewildside walkonthewildside 26-30, F 24 Answers Jan 10 in Health

No I don't think it is ! also IF WE GO ON THE FACTS AND EVEIDENCE its been proven no one is dying from smoking pot....most people who have a lifetime of smoking cigarettes plus the additives are dying from cancer...to the contrary MEDICAL RESEARCH IS PROVING MARIJUANA IS SHRINKING TUMORS AND CURING CANCER

Best Answer

organic vs preservatives ... I say no

Best Answer

Cigarettes are more dangerous to one's physical health.<br />
Marijuana is more dangerous to one's mental health.<br />
Cigarettes are more dangerous to other people around you.<br />
Marijuana is more dangerous to society's health in general.

Best Answer

Smoking anything is dangerous...

Best Answer
Best Answer

Best Answer

not even once people, not even once. *lights a spliff*

Best Answer

Depends on what your sketchy drug dealer laced it with.

Best Answer

But who does your dealer get it from?

Best Answer

Did he pay you to say that? Lol

Best Answer

thx ninja ...attitudes have finally changed ....thx to people making up their own minds....except for the Neanderthals who believe the reefer madness crap...live in the NOW ... its a GIFT....that's why they call it the """PRESENT """

Best Answer

the safest kind of pot comes from the medical MJ stores that the government allows to operate, sell and provide to people who need it for medical purposes, this effort would DO AWAY WITH DEALERS

Best Answer

my friend injected 9 marijuanas and o.d.'d

Best Answer

what do you mean injected 9 marijuanas?

Best Answer

Sarcasm goes way over your head, huh?

Best Answer

::pats Jane's head::

Best Answer

lol hate to admit it kinda went over my head too :s

Best Answer

X] lol I know.

Best Answer

i assumed it was a language barrier and you meant something else lol

Best Answer

why so vicious?

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

dude, just agree it's dangerous. it's funny.

Best Answer

Smoking a potato is worse then both of those

Best Answer

Quote from my brother: "as soon as someone dies from smoking weed I'm quitting!".<br />
Smoking cigarettes kills tons of people everyday

Best Answer

I think it depends on quality. If you only smoke 1/2 gram of MJ vs. 10 or 20 grams of tobacco, I think the larger volume of tobacco is worse for you. If you some either all day, every day, then it's about the same. Your lungs contain the second most delicate tissue in the body, after the eyes. They are not equipped to inhale large amounts of any kind of smoke.

Best Answer

When little Billy gets it in 5th grade? No that will never happen.

Best Answer

Less dangerous to yourself, more dangerous to other people if you are driving.

Best Answer

No it is bad for children, studies don't show the same effects for adults.

Best Answer

More so - you toke more deeply and hold it in a lot longer with weed - that can't do your lungs any good at all.

Best Answer

Yes, the death rate for smoking pot is sky high.

Best Answer

Sarcasm noted :)

Best Answer

and your facts and evidence of this comes from where ? so even though the medical fields are shrinking tumors, curing cancer, stopping seizures, relieving pain, and the creativity given from ingesting pot ( because you don't have to smoke it ...you can use a vaporizer or put it in food) is giving us insight to things never thought of before

Best Answer

You mean Reagancare?

Best Answer

The guys question was about smoking it, not about other forms of ingestion.

Best Answer

You need a bottle, doobie and a nap. You're baby cranky

Best Answer

we all need it

Best Answer

yeah man I ...your right we don't need OBUMMER CAR ...thanks for the compliment ... I must be

Best Answer

That's how you know it's good.

Best Answer

Oh yes.

Best Answer

Even though there is a higher tar content in weed, it's safer than cigarettes in my opinion.

Best Answer

I haven't smoked since 94, but I read, and I trust my sources more than the sources that says Marijuana is more dangerous than cigarettes! The biggest danger from marijuana is it's effects on some people with mental illnesses, and chronic users who burn out and become lazy slobs, and those are a rarity. I've known successful architects and advertisement execs who were regular smokers. Seriously.

Best Answer

It is only dangerous at voting time. Everyone needs to stay home and be stoned.

Best Answer

Operating a vehicle. . . maybe.

Best Answer

I'm dont feel like arguing about this.

Best Answer

I have my own opinions. But everyone chooses their own poison. It's not like you can stop them anyway. Anyhow, I find Weed Less dangerous than cigs. Cigarettes Is a continuing process. When you go out, you buy another pack: and then another. A very addictive Senerio. Weed, not only not man made but can be healthy. You can google the healthy parts.

Best Answer

thx for the truth

Best Answer

well said ...all the info is on the web and its mostly positive except for the religious and the gov propaganda...remember reefermaddness

Best Answer

the declaration of independence was written on HEMP paper as well as other historical documents....most trees could be saved if we utilized HEMP for paper and ropes ...SAVE THE TREES THEY PRODUCE OXYGEN

Best Answer

idk i dont smoke it but i dont believe it is

Best Answer

1 - you already said that
2 - i'm sure there are also many studies contradicting that fact.

Best Answer

i just said i dont smoke pay attention before you respond

Best Answer

man you two ******* are confusing me next time respond to the person who wrote the question not the person who responded to it damn learn to use ep

Best Answer

Only if you're operating heavy machinery. Health-wise, probably about the same

Best Answer