TheCoitalQueen TheCoitalQueen 31-35, F 12 Answers Aug 22 in Community

I think society doesn't give a **** who it hurts through its cruelty or meanness or ruthlessness. Words do hurt, and wounds from hurtful words can leave lasting marks and impressions. Words absolutely can hurt and cause grievous wounds. Society is self absorbed, it is shallow and superficial, it does not care how it hurts you or holds you back; it has very dark components to it

Best Answer

Nope! Words can still hurt and the stones, of course, can be deflected...until they finally beat you down.

Best Answer

No I don't.

Best Answer

Society follows minorities are good and majority is bad.

Best Answer

Good..more too come

Best Answer

I think that words can be very hurtful, even to people who aren't particularly sensitive.

Best Answer

Best Answer