CoitusInterruptus CoitusInterruptus 31-35, F 12 Answers Aug 22 in Community

I think society doesn't give a **** who it hurts through its cruelty or meanness or ruthlessness. Words do hurt, and wounds from hurtful words can leave lasting marks and impressions. Words absolutely can hurt and cause grievous wounds. Society is self absorbed, it is shallow and superficial, it does not care how it hurts you or holds you back; it has very dark components to it

Best Answer

Nope! Words can still hurt and the stones, of course, can be deflected...until they finally beat you down.

Best Answer

no cos we gotthe american disease of suing everybody

Best Answer

No I don't.

Best Answer

Society follows minorities are good and majority is bad.

Best Answer

Good..more too come

Best Answer

Not one bit..

Best Answer

Good or bad thing?

Best Answer

Bad..people are to emotional

Best Answer

I think that words can be very hurtful, even to people who aren't particularly sensitive.

Best Answer

Best Answer

thanx for b.a-couldnt post on whiteboard- so add me maybe?

Best Answer