GrumpyMe GrumpyMe 22-25, F 7 Answers Jan 9 in Movies & TV

People always want to blame something else in life..

Best Answer

Well it's the society that teaches us the value of fairness.

In the Declaration of Independence in USA. "We hold the truths to be self-evident : that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."

When in truth there is none for those who are deviant to the acceptable social norms. There's no such sympathy and respect for one another, at least I don't see it anywhere.

Best Answer

people are still responsible for their own actions.

Best Answer

But society is selling hypocrisy.

Best Answer

What does that even mean. Who is "society" in this

Best Answer

Fair enough, I mean the ideas and beliefs that are taught in schools and engrained in our minds. It's kind of universal. The people who represents society are those who have influences out lives. Teachers, priests, the president, governments, news anchors, celebrities. The society is everyone the people in public as a whole.

You won't know if you're shunned by society if you're not one that deviates for the social norms. Cuz you'd be the one judging.

Best Answer

Your question said evil people/ monsters. And other things do influence people but it is ultimately their responsibility what their actions are.

Best Answer

So you don't view individuals who think society has wronged them and retailed are evil/monster then. That's very rare and I admire that cuz most people say I'm messed up for sympathizing with them.

Best Answer

Jails tend to be schools for criminals. That said, there is a genetic component behind bad behaviour

Best Answer

Yes, definitely. But some are born with inclinations toward evil **** from the start

Best Answer

Yeah some are born that way, same as children who'd torture animals. I never get where they get the idea.

Best Answer

of course

Best Answer

but it's a cop-out for them to claim so

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer