Annoying their partner or other women?.........im begi.ing to think YES!
swizzlstick swizzlstick 36-40, F 11 Answers Apr 6 in Community

Some men, usually narcissistic. But most men I'd say no - it wouldn't be worth the hastle

Best Answer

You wouldn't beleiev how much we love this

Best Answer

See what i mean?

Best Answer

Yes. I am literally affirming that I see what you mean.

Best Answer

Lol......grrrrrrrrrr

Best Answer

All my female friends seem to have this annoying compulsion to phone me up as a) <br />
I am walking out the door to meet someone and as I have to leave now to be there on time, the phone rings. <br />
b) In the last 10 minutes of a movie that I have been watching and am really engrossed in. <br />
c) as I am walking up the stairs with bags full of groceries. <br />
They never seem to call when I am bored or doing something where I would love them to call. <br />
I do not think the guys have a monopoly of driving the other sex bananas.

Best Answer

I think guys need to help women more...i read one question on ep a young man asking this...my mums not in just now shoud i look through her
knicker drawer? Its just lots of cr@ppy stuff going on..i suggested he wash the dishes instead

Best Answer

Lmao. No he should not go through her knicker drawer. That is soo funny. He actually asked that.
EP is like everywhere else. It has nice people naughty people and everyone somewhere in the middle.
Who am I to judge what anyone else does ?

Best Answer

dump him

Best Answer

I have and that helped me but im seeing it happen everywhere hearing poor women havi.g a terrible time of it everywhere and iv been getting hassles from men in unexpected places it just makes you wonder

Best Answer

Yes, I've done that a little before to be honest.

Best Answer

Yeah. Look at the men on EP....bahahaha. ;D

Best Answer

Yeah...lol

Best Answer

Looks like there is a girly convention of all those girlies that got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning. Run Fellas Run. LMAO.

Best Answer

I'm sure some of us do, there are ******** in both genders unfortunately.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

glad you got a grin

Best Answer

That's so sexist. Women annoy men too!

Best Answer

How

Best Answer

Shopping, especially in the bra section. I still remember the time my mom brought me shopping when I was in 7th grade and some girls in my class saw me while I was in the bra section with my mom. That'll haunt me forever.

Best Answer

Couldnt you have just objected to the bra section and waited for her in macdonalds like other kids do?

Best Answer

That would of been nice but I believe she enjoyed torturing me and wouldn't let me leave her site. And she wonders why I don't like hanging out with her as much lol

Best Answer

My dad's girlfriend is fun to talk $hit to. She can back it up and talk $hit back. I usually have to just shut my mouth 'cause she would destroy me

Best Answer