mahgeetah mahgeetah 18-21 10 Answers Feb 1, 2011

I've been told I'm lucky, I believe that I am lucky. However, I was with someone for years who was very unlucky, it sort of made me think my own luck had run out, I didn't feel nearly as lucky. Once the relationship ended with that person, my luck came back. His luck was just so bad, it sorta just bled over to me.

Best Answer

I believe some people are born with more luck than others, yes.

Best Answer

I BELIEVE...

we are just lucky to be born.

Best Answer

People create their own luck in life. Its getting up off your a** and trying things, going for your goals, that get you anywhere in life.

Best Answer

I believe in chance. And I also believe that theres already a script written for our lives and were just playing out the scene. Theres so many chance encounters that are designed to fit to your special needs, where youll say WOW, HOW DID THAT HAPPEN, THATS EXTREMELY COINCIDENTAL AND RELATES PERFECTLY TO THIS PART OF MY LIFE....well, thats not a coincidence. Its part of the plan. I Know I have it good, and to appreciate everything that i have, and did have, that is now gone..is just a blessing. Everything correlates to something specific in your life. They are all learning lessons. Luck has nothing to do with it. Could be, right place at the right time sort of thing... but luck ? I dont know about that.

Best Answer

Law of Attraction believer. Luck changing already.

Best Answer

I have just got to say LOL. We're lucky to be born? I'm sorry, I don't remember any of us asking for it or having a choice about it. Make your own luck? ROFLx1000. So I guess that poor guy up there who most of his life has been one tragedy after another, I guess he needs to go out and make something spectacular happen, like oh I dunno, maybe with luck he could have stopped his child from dying, or his wife from getting that tumor. Come on. Anyone who says that crock of poo about making your own luck obviously hasn't had tragedy after tragedy follow them their whole life. Some people are born in a good position, like the folks who believe all you have to do is make your own luck good. If this was a international forum gauranteed to be read and answered by every person on the planet, I'm pretty god damn sure the difference in opinions about luck would lean towards some people just have it good.

Of course there are people out there who some how made it through, but that too is luck. Lucky that this person or that person didn't die in those earthquakes in Japan while thousands of others did, lucky that that bullet missed their heart but too bad it shot the little kid in the head standing behind them. How do you change that sort of thing? You can't.. you just either got it or you don't. I've had a million bad things happen in my life, and I know there's always someone out there who has had a million and one, and maybe 10 times worse, but don't tell me that all I gotta do is go out there and try and sh*t will just change. Somethings you can't change and for the things that you can change, can hardly be considered bad luck moreso than just poor initiative or lack of thereof.

And again..to the person who said we're lucky to have been born, lol MAYBE you were, but had I had the opportunity to see the earth, to see the life I would be given, I would NEVER, EVER have come. I'd prefer to not have existed or known the things I know.

Best Answer

Oh and by the way, I got up off my @ss and did things. I graduated from all my schools on time, I graduated from college with honors, meanwhile, 3 out of 4 of my family living at my house died. Oh and they died while living at the house, one of which was my father, whom I was the one to find, dead on the floor. I still graduated college, without him there. My mother had already died when I was 3. I've done what I was supposed to do growing up yet, I can't find a job even with my credentials. Sally Mae is starting to want her cash back, the house isn't paid off, I got a funeral to go to tommorow as well. I know my grandparents are next, I see them every week because I know soon enough I won't see them anymore. Where the **** do I "get off my @ss" to change the crap luck about that?

Best Answer

Dear minaxxx, I believe that we DID actually CHOOSE to live this life..that we chose our parents, we chose our life, because these are the lessons that we are supposed to learn in this lifetime because we didnt learn them in our past life...I believe that we are all just here to recreate our karma and then live again and to rid all the unfinished business carried out from past lives. Thats why its important to deal with things right when they happen rather than waiting around (creating stagnant karma) You are lucky to have experienced all these things you said because now you are stronger than ever before. You have a good head on your shoulders and lots of stories and wisdom from those experiences.

Best Answer

so nice

Best Answer

very sorry

Best Answer

You tell me, this is my life so far:

Born premature, alcoholic dad and myself and three other relatives, broken up from my childhood sweetheat by lying parents afraid I'd get her pregnant because both moms had had abortions and were projecting their own moral weaknesses onto me, got whooping cough becasue mom was Christian Scientist and wouldn't let me get the shots, and flunked an English class because it was not believed I was sick. Born borderline Aspergers, no friends thru HS, and even if I'd wanted them my dad would have stopped it, he was a tyrant. Had a gf in college who broke up with me because I was not old enough to buy booze, then lost my virginity to a person who slept with another man behind my back and this was caught by a friend; later tried to date a woman who said no who later was caught by me in my bed screwing my friend in college ( I gave him a key to my apartment because he was living with his grandmother, his parents were dead, I had sympathy on his gf-privacy issue); was drafted for Vietnam, refused, arrested. Went to another school and dropped out 3 units shy of graduation, wasted 3 years in L.A. trying to be a famous rockstar, had a song stolen that made the thieves rich, then met my wife, had a child who died at 2 1/2 from a genetic disorder so rare they named it after me, wife went nuts, I married on the rebound, she also went nuts, then began drinking heavily, met wife #3 who died of a brain tumor, then was taken by a con artist who stole $50k from me, then met a new gf who had a tipped uterus which made sex impossible, then have been living in poverty since 2006, in 2008 met a new gf who has to take anti-psych meds who has no sex drive and we're living with her mom who says that she doesn't want my gf to give me oral sex unless we marry, and we can't marry otherwise my gf loses a lawsuit award that prohibits re-marriage. Oh and there's the girl I was taking a class with who was studying at my house who turned me down when I asked her out after which I was hit by a drunk driver, and then the time I was pushed 30 feet over a wall by a vicious dog roaming loose in Sausalito that made me break a vertebra. And the computer that got a virus that wiped out my entire 2,500 CD collection in the hard drive, and the 15% hearing loss I got after having some jerk dropped 5-6 heavy bags of beer bottles next to my ear at the recyclers (back when I still drank). Oh, and got hit on my bicycle at he age of 12.

Of these approximately 37 bad things 6 were my fault or tangentially my fault.

So you guys tell me if there is such a thing as being cursed with bad luck because I KNOW I AM.

Best Answer

buy a bamboo

Best Answer