Many authors do research on their topics, it doesn't necessarily mean they are plagiarizing anything or stealing peoples material.

Best Answer

it can happen!

Best Answer

Those people are everywhere, after all, they have to find their ideas somewhere...

Best Answer

they have a brain of their own

Best Answer

That's a good point.

Best Answer

It actually didn't occur to me. Now I'm paranoid....

Best Answer

lol everyone should be.

Best Answer

lol everyone that cherishes what they write should be

Best Answer

that would be terrible.

Best Answer

I think EP is going to publish a book on me.

Best Answer

probably already has

Best Answer

probably but i dont care

Best Answer

Not everyone has the money/means/connections to get published easily.

Best Answer

but i am not trying to get published

Best Answer

I see it as a practice board for writers and I for one use my ideas and others to gather all I can any information that helps me accomplish my goals,I don't steal but Ido. Anything I write that helps anyone is gratis as I see it and anyone is welcome to take what they see here. This isn't my book.Excuse me but arn't you showing a stinginess ,afraid someone will take a thought of yours or had the same idea,nothing about you is that unique ,I'm sure. This is a personal place for me and others if your afraid of being personal find a good church site or something where youcan keep it shallow.

Best Answer

"you don't steal but you do" ?? So are you saying you are another one on here writing a book? Psychologists/Psyciatrists have tons of material in files that people paid them to spill out their guts. Wow, this site is rich rich with the same material.

Best Answer

Hopefully we are all gaining from the stories as far as profit-well may the first man win. Someone did what we should have if we want more profit.

Best Answer

Exactly..You are the first man/women to win. But if you posted the poem on the interntet, you made it public information. I do think that if someone was interested in getting published, this might be a great way to let people experience you writing style. Sometimes you got to give to get, the trick is how and when.

Best Answer

I would not want to put any poetry on any site. Thats not always easy to write. And its so personal. I hate seeing starving artist die and someone else alway reaping from them.

Best Answer

thats why I won't put poetry on the net. To each his own.....

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

know something I don't know?

Best Answer

especially my shytty stories.........no

Best Answer

but there is some very good stories in here

Best Answer