I think it is more likely that there are people who have serious emotional problems and they are just trying to explain it, as much to themselves as to others. Self diagnosis isn't always accurate, but sometimes we can't help, trying to find a name for what ails us.

Best Answer

It took me almost 2 and a half years in and out of the state hospital to accept the fact that I have this and learn how to best cope with it. I agree there is a lot of misdiagnosis, but sadly not in my case.

Best Answer

i am bipolar was in denial for years itcost me a lot of emotinol pain i hid it and dident try to use it as an excuse for anything, and it takes more then a pill to "fix it" therepy psychatrists and hospitals, i hate the stigma of mental illness

Best Answer

Mental Illness is so hard to undrstand, I am just trying to.

Best Answer

it is hard i understand more about it now then ever before you have to try and understand what you sick with to get better,i hate that people dont get it, if i had cancer i would want inform my self to get to get better

Best Answer

I get it keep working. keep learning.

Best Answer

and get the meds

Best Answer

I hope not.

Best Answer

MY psychiatrist says I have bipolar and anxiet, Fun Fun, lol

Best Answer

Ok I just think, that life sucks sometimes and we all have are little quirks, but I am not sure they all need to be labeled and medicated. and I think some people give up on fixing themselves and rely on a pill. Not every one I know there are exceptions.

Best Answer

i am bipolar an it took more then a pill to fix. it depression sucks and having a manic episode can be worse

Best Answer