Not saying anyone deserves to get raped, not at all. When you have girls meeting up with guys they don't know, or meeting up with a group of guys, it just seems like a set up.
MiserbleMe MiserbleMe 16-17, F 9 Answers Dec 5, 2013 in Community

It's never ever ever an excuse. It's never the victim's fault. However, I do think people (men and women), especially young people, put themselves in unsafe situations quite often. It's all on the rapists, thieves, murderers, conmen, etc, who take advantage of it, though.

Best Answer

best answer right there.

Best Answer

yes , especially when they go out dressed like ******

Best Answer

Or in the case one a certain young lady I knew, get drunk and ditch the friends they came with, and leave alone with two really shady frat guys.

Best Answer

so true , so many different things can happen when someone decides to leave their friends to go with strangers

Best Answer

Haha especially when too drunk to have the judgement to notice that they're the two most date-rapey-looking guys at the party.

Best Answer

You have a very sorry view of men and a very poor understanding of rape.

Best Answer

Really? 'cause I was right about them and she got raped. Soooo.

Best Answer

What? Could you try that again, please?

Best Answer

I knew a girl who was raped three times in 2 months at the same place. If you get raped there once, DON'T GO BACK AGAIN AND AGAIN!

I couldn't even be her friend anymore because of her self-destructive nature.

Best Answer

People who rape should be punished. but I take your point on should the victims not be more careful in whom they meet and what they do.

Best Answer

Yes. But not only in the cases of rape. Its just that some people do put themselves in harms way at times.

Like a parent telling their kid not stay out too late. He or she does, and something happens. Its not necessarily the kid's fault but the kid did put him/herself in danger.

Best Answer

Yes, absolutely. I've seen it happen. People put themselves in situations which common sense should suggest are bad ideas.

Best Answer

shut up @ss hole.

Best Answer