Sometimes a pat on the back or a hug does it for me....like to feel more of that positive vibe in my life!!!

Best Answer

most are afraid to get close when im like that. im very formidable when im aggravated i guess. no one seems to see thru me

Best Answer

I hear you on that one...I have the same problem!!!Huge hugs to you!!!

Best Answer

thanks, i'll need them lol

Best Answer

chick flicks and reality tv puts me in a better mood cuz i see i'm not the only screwed up person on earth.

Best Answer

lol those things only make it harder to keep my food from coming up..

Best Answer

hey at least puking takes your mind off the other stuff.

Best Answer

i cant puke anymore. i grew out of it. when i was a kid it was an art form. now i cant seem to do it anymore

Best Answer

practice-practice, it's a gift i have never outgrew

Best Answer

Of course. My children (they always make you keep things in perspective) and my Kim. I can lift her mood with a hug and a kiss . . . any kind of touch.

Best Answer

im sure if i had kids it would be the same. you are blessed.

Best Answer

Good people. Funny people. Caring people. :)<br />
And MUSIC.

Best Answer

too bad they dont hang around downers like me lol

Best Answer

I will hang around you, then. HAHAHA

Best Answer

maybe. hahaha

Best Answer

thanks lovey

Best Answer

no problem :)

Best Answer

My son has a real gift at lifting people up.

Best Answer

i can usually lift people up too if i really try. but most people wont do that for free =(

Best Answer

they have to be either really funny or full of cash they want to give me or both. otherwise, no.

Best Answer

definately, if you allow them.

Best Answer

Yes, Seth Macfarlane

Best Answer

If you knew about the things I've seen people hide away from, instead of act. And they all still feel like they would be a hero in the next situation. Most people get afraid in situations they have to act.<br />
And on the mood thing: My mood is very easely affected, by those of other people. :| So if you could say something nice? :D

Best Answer

true. seems like performance anxiety or something. when called to the stage everybody freezes. guess i shouldnt even ask. but u asked for me to say something nice to you? thank you sweetheart for taking time out of your day to respond to mediocre questions such as these. you are an awesome person, continue to inspire people like me who live in the dark =)

Best Answer

Thank you, made me smile.And you write really poetic, it's beautifull. :) Now I'm afraid to write anything else myself, it's just stale in comparison to what you wright, and my dyslexia really doesn't help. :P

Best Answer

It depends on just how negative my mood is. Most of the time, I'm more than ready to be cheered up, so my friends have an easy time helping me shake off the bad vibes. There are certain events and certain moods that I can't just shake off though. The more persistent friends won't even back off from those though.

Best Answer

sounds like they understand you well in that case. nobody understands me that well, not even family =/

Best Answer