that seems extreme

Best Answer

30 days in jail too.

Best Answer

I call that sexual assault, although it isn't as bad as pinching a butt. Do you think playfully tweaking your nipple is okay too?<br />
Maybe arrest is a bit much, but there should be some kind of punishment.

Best Answer

Where does inappropriate touching stop and sexual assault start?

Best Answer

Where is that line drawn?

Best Answer

Everyone needs to stay away from you... Someone might bump into you and you might press charges..

Best Answer

Guy got 30 days in jail.

Best Answer

Only if they deliberately bump into me and grope me playfully. I don't appreciate uninvited touching. I actually know the difference between someone *oops* bumping into me, and someone who is touching me without my permission. You haven't said where you would draw the line between inappropriate touching and sexual assault.

Best Answer

You must have really shite mild sex to call that sexual assault. It is not even on the verge of foreplay dear. It is just rude, simple as that.

Best Answer

I think time in jail is excessive; unless he was in a position of authority over the person he *playfully* slapped. There are other punishments that would fit.

Best Answer

Yes, I agree, if it is someone I am intimate with, playful slap on a butt is not even rude. If it is someone I am not interested in or if it is a stranger, it is more than rude. Especially if it is done a second time after being asked to keep his hands off. I think we are not on the same page here. Once again, I ask where is the line drawn? (let's say you are teaching your children about good touches and bad touches, do you tell them they don't need to tell you when a stranger touches their butt, because it's all in fun?) Where is the line drawn? No one seems to want to deal with that question.

Best Answer

He didn't deserve to be punished period...The B!@CH should have just said Please don't do that again!!!

Best Answer

Yes, she should. Do you know for sure this was the first time he ever touched her? See, this all goes to women being taught that men should be allowed to touch us when they want, and we have no right to holler about it. Why is it okay for someone to touch anyone without permission?

Best Answer

Yes it was..

Best Answer

Is there a link where I can read about it? I'm confused. I can't see how his lawyer even let it get to court.

Best Answer

http://newsone.com/2573852/chad-johnson-slaps-lawyers-butt/
Here is the link, he sooooooooooooooooo deserved it. In court for DOMESTIC VIOLENCE and slapping HIS LAWYER no less, on the ar,se !!!!

Best Answer

Yes. The original question was so far off. He didn't playfully slap some woman on the butt. Some biatch didn't charge him. I agree with you pixelbest, he so deserved it, and he should have gotten a fine for contempt of court.

Best Answer

Maybe if you fingered it or something, but a slap, some people are just so petty these days.

Best Answer

Lol..

Best Answer

A complete stranger ? I guess you have to accept the risk of that happening if you do it. You can't know your "victim's" circumstances, perhaps they (covering male or female) have recently been the victim of a serious sexual assault. Could be extremely distressing for them. Best to keep your hands to yourself unless invited.

Best Answer

Not a stranger.. And slapping ones *** does not deserve to be arrested and 30 days in jail.

Best Answer

Don't know the story behind it all, so just giving a general opinion. But, that person did not want to be touched, must be more to it eg old grudges. Sounds harsh though.

Best Answer

Person didn't say no..

Best Answer

So who called the police for the "friendly smacker" to be arrested ? Someone had to make a complaint.

Best Answer

Seen the story, he so deserved it. Would he playfully slap his male lawyer on the arse ? No respect for women.

Best Answer

Sure.. I hugged my Lawyer and kissed him on the cheek.

Best Answer

So why not playfully smack his behind ? Not the same thing at all.

Best Answer

We did more than that..

Best Answer

While you were his client or after ? Either way, consenting adults but if you were his client he could have been in trouble for that. What he did in court was bad. He maybe thought having a female lawyer worked to his advantage. He could be tapping that behind the scenes. But it showed disregard to her as a professional and to the Court. Do that cr@p in private.

Best Answer

Depends. Who's your lawyer?

Best Answer

Football Player. On the news.

Best Answer