speakingtree speakingtree 31-35, F 8 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Health

Not necessarily. You are born with your own innate intelligence....IQ is the rating of your intelligence, for example. "Smart" is learned behavior, ie: a smart business decision, a smart choice, a smart purchase, almost anything.

Best Answer

I think of 'smart' as having more meanings than just knowledgeable about things or good at picking up and remembering new information. You can be street smart or have a lot of common sense about things without necessarily being highly intelligent.

Best Answer

There's a lot of educated idiots out there

Best Answer

People can be street-smart or socially-smart without being book smart intelligent. A marker for intelligence is the ability to solve problems.

Best Answer

Neither is a given. Most really smart people don't have a lot of sense/intelligence.

Best Answer

Smart is like love or bad. It's a word so over used and underpowered, it's impossible to know whether it's a compliment or an insult.

Best Answer

you can be an unintelligent smart-*** . . . not that I'm confessing or anything, I'm to intelligent for that.

Best Answer