I think so. Without our soul or spirit our brain wouldn't work. Some fool tried to get me to prove the soul exists and the fool finally admitted to it as a Christian believes in the soul. So the soul apparently exists. Yet later says prove it. Says it's a mere concept. Well God is a concept too.
aquarius3 aquarius3 61-65 5 Answers Jul 6 in Community

There are two versions. One is that it's the same thing. The other - and many christians and buddhists hold the same view - is that soul is your mind, will and emotions. Your spirit is the part of you that connects with the spiritual world and includes conscience, intuition... We connect with the material world through our body's five senses. We connect with the spiritual world through our spiritual senses.

Best Answer

I believe humans all have a soul, but once we pass, our souls become spirits as we take on our "true form" I suppose.

Best Answer

Souls don't exist. I can buy spirits at Trader Joe's.

Best Answer

souls exist and no one is talking alcohol.

Best Answer

You don't exist.

Best Answer

Unfortunately, our brain would work without these higher concepts. Basically, our brain is most concerned with monitoring our heartbeat and respiration. The rest is gravy.

Best Answer

without air, thought, (which is spirit or soul) our brain seizes to work!

Best Answer

Well, without air, certainly.

Best Answer

Your soul is your morals. Your spirit is your tenacity. More or less.

Best Answer

sort of

Best Answer

Think about it. When the subject of a person with no soul comes up, he/she is more often than not a murderous sociopath. When someone has no spirit, they're usually depressed and lose all ambitions.

Best Answer