typoquene typoquene 41-45, F 14 Answers Apr 30, 2010

I keep hearing this again and again. I see no way of proving or disproving it either way. It's a completely subjective experience. One thing forsure... we'll all find out one day!

Best Answer

No i believe what the bible says about good and bad spirits already here.

Limbo is a game i used to play with the broom.

Best Answer

Possibly, but it's not like they could get any help from us. Humans are pretty useless...even to each other and the world we UNDERSTAND... why would we be better with something we don't even quite grasp...?

Best Answer

There are residual hauntings which are basically ghosts who don't know they're dead and therefore do the same things they once did when they were alive. And then there are ghosts who are kind of trapped because they know they're dead, but either can't cross over because they're afraid to, don't know how, or something even worse is keeping them there. Then of course you have other kinds of things like energy imprints which happens a lot. An energy imprint isn't really a spirit or ghost, but an energy that has "stuck" to a certain place. Like, if you lived in a house where a lot of bad things happened in a certain room, you might feel that bad energy in that room. Or a lot of the times, people feel energy on stairs because stairs are so high traffic that sometimes over the years (depending on how old the place is) you get the energy on it from soooo many people running up and down them. People of course will say they would either feel something in that particular bad room, or like someone is behind them on the stairs, when sometimes it's just the energy. Anyway, I've went on long enough about this. Hope it helped a little, lol.

Best Answer

I really think many spirits are caught in limbo, but why I don't know. It would explain a lot of unexplainable things that happen if this was true.

Best Answer

I've been reading "The Haunted Omnibus" which is all ghost short stories and there are testimonies of the limbo kind, but I'm still skeptic. It's not that I disbelieve the people relating these stories, but a spirit could appear to be anything or anyone, and I don't think humans are the best judges of what they really are.

Best Answer

Definitely. I don't have any experiences, but I believe it to be true.

Best Answer

I don't believe that. I believe infernal spirits are the ones causing all the disruptions to the extent that the disruptions are supernatural in nature.

Best Answer

I think sometimes they don't know they are dead;

sometimes they have unfinished business;

and sometimes they are afraid to cross over because they have a fear of the unknown.

Best Answer

maybe.. I have read some convincing facts that it has happened but not being there I can't say for sure.

Best Answer

Sometimes i think we're the ones caught in limbo land, but we ain't gonna be crossing over no where.

Best Answer

According to Wiccans they have to wait until October 31.

Best Answer