UnderTheBodhiTree UnderTheBodhiTree 31-35, F 15 Answers Jan 23 in Parenting & Family

It doesn't matter. The way public education is run no one learns anything anyway

Best Answer

XD very true

Best Answer

No because there is a thing called equality that's what people fought for

Best Answer

No, because there's a thing called equality rights and men and women should be treated as equals.

Best Answer

Heck no! My roommate is a man, and he loves to cook. Why should he be denied that pleasure? (and, why should everyone have to put up with my cooking just 'cause I'm a woman?) As one character put it "Chain me to a stove, and you chain yourself to a lifetime of culinary torture!"

Best Answer

No, that encourages the creation of chauvinist pigs.

Best Answer

It used to be that way. We are past that now.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Buys should learn to cook. There's nothing which gets a girl as horny as a man who makes her proper dinner. I've yet to not sleep with a girl I made dinner for.<br />
Your question is obviously incorrect since it's not possible to assign genders to certain activities.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

UMMM most definately not. I dont want to learn about damn cooking thats boring id rather do woodwork and stuff.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

not at all

Best Answer

Well maybe the boys wanna learn cooking too.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer