kateyesuc kateyesuc 61-65, F 26 Answers Dec 2, 2011

Yes, it is a Sin on Society- that a person can feel so in pain that they want to end it. When if there was better infastructure in place to help or detect ppl at risk- then what is a great tragedy could be averted

Best Answer

What a fantastic answer .

Best Answer

Yes !

Best Answer

No, just a terribly sad thing for someone to do.....they have just totally reached the end.and can see no way out of the sh it that they are in.......and maybe have no one to talk to about how they feel..............have thought about it myself over the last few years a few times and the only thing that kept me going was how my daughter would react to that.

I do understand why some people do it............and I don't condemn them.................I just really pity the people who are sometimes left behind, going - why? why? Could we/ I have done more to stop this etc................a hell of a lot of guilt is dumped on remaining family/friends etc, assuming they exist

Best Answer

Thank you dreamcommander, I feel soooooo sad.

Best Answer

I hope you are not having suicidal feelings yourself ??

Best Answer

depends how and why you do it

i think it all depends how loved you are - it's just that when you're really depressed you can't see love very well - when a person who really had love and opportunity kills themselves then they stop suffering but their burden is passed to their loved ones in the form of loss and grief, resentment and anger

i really have thought about all this a lot - i find suicide the thing that lets me face life, knowing i've got an escape plan if things get too bad - but i would hope my parents would be dead already - i think one of the reasons i don't want to raise kids is because they would get in the way of the trapdoor

Best Answer

no, it's the last and most final form of personal expression usually born out of an utter feeling of total lack of control.

Best Answer

yeah

Best Answer

I believe it takes a strong person to take their own life, due to the will to survive being stronger than the desire to die..

Best Answer

I think how wrong it is all depends on the situation. Like someone with incurable brain cancer for ten years, please, if they truly want out of their misery, let them. but if someone is young , healthy and has young children, and they don't consider their children, then it becomes very selfish. you have to judge your own situation, and nobody knows it better than you.

Best Answer

A sin,no not really something you shouldnt never do,yes ,you and all of us have a purpose for being here,and you never know what the future will bring,besides,I dont think that it solves anything ,you will have to work through it sooner or later,I find that praying helps,you can pray about anything and there no negitive side to it

Best Answer

no, i don' think it leads to purgatory or any states of hell. i think that if someone is so fed up with life and their quality of life is so bad that they have tired every avenue possible but they still feel it and their is no help what's so ever, then in the end it's their life and choice. But as long as they realize that the end is only for them not for everyone else that was/is part of their life.

Best Answer

i know suicide is a sin, but a lot of people have died at the hands of self were sick mentally, and thats what killed them.

Best Answer

My god , I'd rather be surrounded by a thousand suicidal people than some of these people who have written such disgusting replies here .

Ignorance in it's most damaging form .

Best Answer

suicide is a human right i think - i do support euthanasia

Best Answer

Interesting, thank you for your reply.

Best Answer

Does it really matter? Either you believe it is or you believe it isn't. There is no one to stop you believing what you want. Did you know that suicide is against the Law? It is illegal for any person to take their own lives; that's the Law of the land and NOT a piece of scripture. For those who zone in on the biblical meaning of 'sin' and who cannot abide what relgion says, then how come they don't zone in on the LAW which equally declares it to be wrong?

In either case, a person who commits suicide is not around (in the physical sense) to 'pay' for their wrong-doings; like it or not, it's wrong in the eyes of the religious as much as it is the laws of the land. If we *don't* think it is, then (of course) we have the right to do whatever we want; which means in either case we break the law either of religion *OR* man-made Law.

~F~

Best Answer

Yes ... I have heard the phrase, I'm just waiting for someone else to come up with a better idea that we live by some other means than 'Lawfully'. The idea behind suicide being illegal is perfect, common sense. Amidst the many Laws that are in force are the more 'silly' Laws; this could hardly be said to be one of them So ... Instead we should make suicide Lega? If we do that, then we are saying that it's OK to hand yourself from a flight of stairs and for your kids to see you haning there is just as OK. This is what the Law is there for; no one says you can stop someone from commiting suicide ... but the Law does what it can to prevent those thinking of doing this and the horrors they leave behind when they are found. So why on earth is this Law such a pain when it's as much as the Law can do to prevent the innocent's left behind to witness the end result? is it *really* so stupid?

Best Answer

Depends where you live....

Best Answer

And you have changed your answer to better suit my response rather than respond to it. There is no 'NO' comes into what I stated. Every Government who holds this Law does so because of the reality; it does what it can ... I already said it's a Law of prevention to protect kids seeing their Mother of Father hanging from the ceiling. How much more do you want any Government to do than show that it feels it is wrong to leave people behind to see the tragedy? You haven't addressed that, even though you have changed your answer. You say the Law is an a-s-s for trying to prevent suicide out of concern for others, they call them 'the living victims'. It seems you don't even consider their scars :-)

Best Answer

I know that ... some countries promote suicide. Are they right or are the wrong?

Best Answer

I dont think about it

Actually it is sin as well as coward action

Best Answer

it is usually a cowardly act but not everyone who kills themselves is a coward

Best Answer

I think it's far from cowardly , it's people like you who are cowards ,kicking someone while their down .
Took not be afraid of death takes strength .

Best Answer

Sorry i do not refuse your points but actually sake and suicide both are different action and suicide means You are living for yourself but the rule is live for other if you died like this what will happen to other ,WHo loves you,kiss you ,cuddle you ,dance with you all the time..

Best Answer

makes me think of the Buddhist monks who burned themselves to death meditating in lotus posture for the Western media to end the Vietnam war

Best Answer

that's making suicide a virtue

Best Answer

Cliche answer

Best Answer

God, you must have a perfect life....................

Best Answer

It's mainly considered to be cowardly by those left behind to ponder whay they might have seen. To walk into a room and find yourself facing a person you love in such a way that one cannot describe, it is then people consider the 'cowardly' issue. it isn't so much about the person who does it ... it's about the tragedy, the personal hurt and the nightmare of finding someone who has commited suicide when the *living* are left behind with their own scars and so they call out 'Coward'. The word isn't about the person doing the deed ... it's what the person doing the deed leaves behind.

Best Answer

I never had to deal with suicide and I hope I never have to, pray to the people who see this a no

other way out solution.I heard older people say and I quote...Any one who takes their own life will never see the face of our soviour, Lets hope we/all get help before its to late.God Bless.

Best Answer

what a good answer, thank you.

Best Answer

I don't believe in the concept of sin, so no.

Best Answer

I don't think it is a sin..I recently had a found nephew pass away a couple months ago by his own hand...it is sad and leaves many unanswered questions....I myself have stood on the edge and been to the end of my rope...it is a very hard place to be...it is hard to talk to another person about....I also believe that EVERYONE has thought about it at least once and if the say they haven't then they are either lying OR they have just never hit that point in their life where all seems lost......So for the ones who haven't YET....don't judge them until you have been there.......

Best Answer

What a good answer, thank you.

Best Answer

Thank you so much, I respect your answer.

Best Answer

You are very welcome

Best Answer

nope i see it as viable way out, sweet loud and romantic

Best Answer

hmmm

Best Answer

there is no sin

Best Answer

yes ....but for it to be a sin you have to be in your right mind ....and i believe that when that happens your not .....because if you were how could you do it ???

Best Answer

Interesting

Best Answer

As simple as anything, Its just a SIN..

And not a debate ..

A suicide is surely a SIN in any manner...

Best Answer

We don't need permission but we surely need a BRAIN..

Best Answer

Don't need advise..

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

Thank you1

Best Answer

Hmmm

Best Answer

yeah ,, a huge sin

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply.

Best Answer