Apollymi357 Apollymi357 18-21, F 24 Answers Oct 1, 2012 in Self Harm

Suicide is for those who tried to hard to be strong. It's not cowardly. Suicide is for those who didn't live for themselves. They smile fakely every day. They make you think that they're okay. They do this all for you. So in the moment when they are weak and they see no way to speak they take their lives. That's not selfish. That's finally doing something for yourself

Best Answer

Cowardly no. Selfish yes.

Best Answer

I totally agree with Felicity28! There's always got to be a better way to live! Always!

Best Answer

Gravely foolish would be more of an ob<x>jective term for it.Heck no,for suicide,I want to see Jesus someday!

Best Answer

I think your Jesus would be happier if you showed some compassion for those who suffer.
Neglect and religious arrogance are sins.

Best Answer

That,s not arrogance that,s telling it like it is.How about the pain that their friends and love ones must endure.Forget about religion,suicide is foolish full stop.

Best Answer

Me too!

Best Answer

Yes it is! What a waste!

Best Answer

Not cowardly at all, when you've tried your hardest and the world rejects you over and over. It takes a strong person to do suicide...stronger than staying and suffering more.

Best Answer

The deepest sadness

Best Answer

NO but I do think it is selfish.................

Best Answer

No it's a personal choice, usually well thought out beforehand.

Best Answer

That's balogne! Well thought out my a**!

Best Answer

My two friends that did it had it well thought out, you know where to shove your baloney :)

Best Answer

it hard to sum up the courage to kill oneself but it's harder to continue living. suicide is never the answer.

Best Answer

I don't believe it has anything to do with being a coward. I believe it is an act of desperation. Life can be overwhelming sometimes, especially if there seems to be no way out of a life of problems and emotional pain. Everyone considering that option needs someone non judgemental to talk to, confide in. Talking things out with someone, even a stranger might help to a degree. It is not healthy to bottle of so much pain. It needs a release........

Best Answer

What I can say is that suicidal thoughts are like a cancer and can be hard to stop them once you entertain them frequently.

Best Answer

This is not a cowardly act.

Best Answer

No, I just think it's really stupid. Unless you're already really old or physically injured/handicapped in such a way that it really does suck to live. If you don't like your life, then do something about it. It isn't easy, but it's not impossible either.

Best Answer

Hard to say..On one hand, running away from your problems and looking for an out is not the bravest of solutions..but then again, sometimes you feel beaten down to the point where you can barely drag yourself out of bed in the morning and every day feels like a struggle because of the burden bearing down on your shoulders, whatever that burden may be. That overshadowing by the burden kills any kind of light that you once had in your life and you just want to be free of it, at any cost.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer