zombiemoni zombiemoni 18-21, F 31 Answers Jun 10, 2011

I think trashy tattoos are trashy. The ones that call attention to the butt crack for instance.

Best Answer

I love em.......especially really good ink art

Best Answer

Yea I think they are trashy. I would never get one. I think they look even trashier on someone who is 70yrs old and over.

Best Answer

Tattoos don't appeal to me at all.

Best Answer

I don't like them on men or women.

Best Answer

Honestly, I could care less about them. But I do find something about them interesting. If they represent individual ex<x>pression, why do so many people have them of the same thing? Sounds like a bunch of followers to me, not individuals.

Best Answer

Yes! They're a big turn off to me!

Best Answer

no it depends on what you got and how well it was done. its just like a hair style it enhances ur look but sum hair styles are just hood and the other ones classy.........so it all depends on the look

Best Answer

depends on the tattoo.

Best Answer

You have to admit.. they're a little bit trashy <br />
christinascontinuouslist.blogspot.com/2011/07/why-tattoos-are-terrible.html

Best Answer

They can be.

Best Answer

they are trashy and will always be considered trashy by most people....but times change and perhaps now they are a little more expected......BUT when you think of someone who has a little class, well-educated, etc., do you see them wearing a tattoo??? PROBABLY NOT.......<br />
but there's always going to be a change in what society likes and dislikes.....<br />
To me, if you want one, get it.....just don't be an idiot about it and get them all over, for cripe's sake!!!

Best Answer

not worth looking at- it's all a scribble.

Best Answer

Its depends what type of tatoos you r using..

Best Answer

i like my tattoos and a good tattoo can be so sexy. too many though and it just looks wrong

Best Answer

No, I think they express individualism in a person.

Best Answer

Always

Best Answer

Yes, if they're for everyone to see.<br />
It's okay if they're just words or something little with a special meaning<br />
but that's my opinion

Best Answer

Mine's not. It's more of a committment.

Best Answer

they are a matter of interpretation. For those people who put a lot of thought into theirs and have special meanings behind them NO. Not trashy at all. However those who just get tattoo's on a whim, yes that can get trashy.

Best Answer