aquaseas aquaseas 51-55, F 9 Answers May 28, 2012

My youngest has seizures. When he turned 5 he was hit in the head with a ba<x>seball bat. We were at the end of our rope, having tried every med available in any North American or European country. The day after he was hit, he had a huge grand mal, then nothing. Seizure free.

Best Answer

Miracles happen daily, some more obvious than others, <br />
But life alone is a miracle, so in my case living, i wish i acknowledged this daily

Best Answer

I was born

Best Answer

My miracle happened twenty six years ago when I was hit by a semi truck. I was sure I had died!

Best Answer

I'm not sure how to define a miracle. I think I have been a witness to divine intervention a few times if that is the same thing.

Best Answer

I was in a bad car accident once and no one was injured severely, although the car was totaled.
When my father died, our grandfather clock at home stopped at the same time he past away. We discovered it a few days later. It seemed to be a message to us that it was his time to go.
There is one other but I don't talk about it anymore. At least not publicly.

Best Answer

I had a similiar experience when my brother died).

Best Answer

I think many people may have similar expirences but don't know how to identify them.

Best Answer