GoogieGoo GoogieGoo 22-25, F 20 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Struggles

It helps you understand why you are breaking up and it can help you not regret leaving a bad relationship.

Best Answer

Read "the five love languages" by Gary Chapman

It did wonders for my relationships

Best Answer

Both parties have to go into it with an open mind and yes it can work if they want it to.

Best Answer

and there lies the rub... both go in looking for validation.

Best Answer

Perhaps but if they both go in - there is a chance.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

It can if you both really want it and just need guidance to find the common ground again.

Best Answer

Hoping that couples counseling saves the relationship is like hoping that talking to a doctor makes you healthy.

Sure you get advice and learn to understand the existing problems, but you have to make it work. They just guide the way, you have to go it. And if the relationship is beyond saving, there is nothing counseling can do. Just like a doctor can not save every life.

Best Answer

well people get it all wrong and think marriage councelling is just when marraiges are going down the drain, the marriage councellor is not MERLIN, but like other areas of councelling he) she will give it a try to help save a marriage ,purely advise, it is now left to he couple to see if they are willing to give it a try,where it comes to matters of the heart no man can perform any miracles

Best Answer

did nothing to help my ex and I

Best Answer

So-called "Couples Counseling" or formerly "Marriage Counseling" actually amounts to the female hiring a professional emotional manipulator to help her beat up on the man. It almost never works to save the relationship, even if she succeeds in turning the man into a groveling wuss for a while. If she's actually willing to work on the relationship instead of digging in her heels and wanting to "win" more than to love, then she can do that herself without the professional fighter on her side.

Best Answer

Nope, and the statistics back that up, I believe it is like 85% of people that go into counseling ultimately get divorced.

Best Answer

I am not sure.

Best Answer

I spent $3000 dragging my ex too that. It might work for some one.. but it got me poorer

Best Answer

It can if both people want it to work and you forgive the past.

Best Answer

lol provided they are willing to go for counselling!

Best Answer

Yes it does it either helps the twobof you get back together. Or it will help you move on healthy with a new one.

Best Answer