Rolle2323 Rolle2323 61-65, F 12 Answers Nov 13, 2010

my neighbor downstairs IS a hero. he served in the military, & was overseas, not sure what war he fought in. my cuosin is a police officer, & my friends husband is as well, they are both heros in my eyes.

Best Answer

A crisis can bring out the hero is most people

Best Answer

I feel like Startmeup does about it. So many do so much here. One has started a group to help people reach out to one another when facing cancer crisis, one works with those who are suicidal, one is the kind of teacher that people come back to visit years later to say thanks, one just makes sure she is there to help her neighbor who has trouble walking, one works to help kids get an education when they cannot afford it, etc. We can all be heroic in small ways each day by offering each other the best of ourselves and offering to lend our talents in what ways we can.

Best Answer

of course!<br />
every disaster shows unexpected heroism of very common people.

Best Answer

MAny ordinary people are heros everyday without realizing it.

Best Answer

"Ordinary" people do a lot more good but get a lot less attention than celebrities chasing headlines.

Best Answer

I think more of us than not have a hero within us that can come out given the right situation.

Best Answer

I don't want heroine in my neighborhood!...oh wait heroines..>_>

Best Answer

i wish my neighbor didnt let her dog poop on my lawn everyday and let me clean it for my self. thats a bit rube i think. and i think she knows her dog is doing that but she just dont give a d***. if one day she could have a decency to clean up after her dog, she would be my hero. word.

Best Answer