I hate how unfair the world is right now. For instance, when someone murders a child and only gets six years in prison, that's unfair...and disgusting. It's unfair when parents favor one child over the other. I hate it all and wish that things could be made right...<br />
However, it could also be considered somewhat unfair when someone asks for forgiveness and we give it to them. Yet completely unfair, undeserving grace like that is what I love the most in life. <br />
I suppose that fairness is not always people getting what they deserve; instead, it's people knowing what they deserve and yet being extended some mercy.

Best Answer

When you can find it ,it certainly isn't in my world something I expect.The court systems are the most unfair of them all.

Best Answer

Good... but I've also questioned some peoples definition of fair.

Best Answer

Bummer, I can't agree with anyone yet.

Best Answer

Definitively Good

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

Because I was treated very unfairly while growing up so I know what it feels like. I always try to be fair with everyone.

Best Answer

Good. :)

Best Answer

Any reasoning behind that?

Best Answer

Because I suppose all wants to be treated equally, without getting any favor, without being biased.

Best Answer