YES

Best Answer

Well, it is so common nowadays ( depending on where you live) that being said always have an exit strategy, always let people know where you are... go to a public place and have someone who can get you out quick. Usually it's not scary just awkward smetimes.

Best Answer

All guys will want to go to a private place, and it's not a good idea. I have been groped in a car too so beware of going in cars with them too.

Best Answer

And while the first time you do it is weird, it gets different the more you do it. 80 percent of people are now doing online dating. ( by that I mean via dating sites because through say, EP I think has other risk levels because on dating sites you only give out information you want them to know and you usually meet them after a week so no feelings are involved whereas via somewhere else like here you can go for months talking and so there is a high expectation that things would go according to plan.

Best Answer

I would also go to google image to make sure he is the person he says he is. ( At least looks wise and name) because a lot of ppl lie . Beware of that.

Best Answer

Basically be weary the first time and even afterwards, and realize some can be con artists/ just want to sleep with you.

Best Answer

There are risks associated with it.

Best Answer

I would advise her not to go to his place on a first date. In fact, I'd advise her not to until she meets some of his friends. My gf and I have met people online and when we meet them in person, we usually invite them to public places and/or house parties that friends of ours throw. Either way, it is good to let her know you are worried.

Best Answer

Hi Gialle <br />
obviously is dangerous. I was going today was safe if you took precautions but after reading what you said I would definitely tell her what happened to your other friend. If she knows and she goes and gets hurt then at least you warned her. Maybe say don't go to his place until she knows him well?

Best Answer

That's good advice. I'll do that and hope she listens.

Best Answer

Meeting someone online is becoming the norm. Unfortunately you really don't know the intentions of the other person. It is smart for her to meet him in a public place but she shouldn't invite him over just yet. I hope she does a thorough background check/google search on him first.

Best Answer

Not always, I think

Best Answer

Go with her and put off going to his house. Stay public.

Best Answer

Just meet im a public place and don't invite over unless you have someone else in your home.

Best Answer

Nope. Take the usual precautions and it is no more dangerous than talking to any other stranger

Best Answer