I believe we are faced with experiences for a reason. Those experiences will continue to come to us until we learn what they are meant to show us about ourselves and others. When we get it right, we start to move in a different direction. You haven't made mistakes, you're just still learning.

Best Answer

It's never too late.

Best Answer

This is why Robert Downey Jr. is my hero

Best Answer

I have made mistakes in my life, that is part of human nature. One big one of as late, is caring about someone that I don't think that will ever care about me. I just want to be a friend to her and her kids. I helped her out when no one else would. I don't know what ever I did to deserve such hatred from her, but being maybe stupid, I still care about what happens to her and her kids. Maybe that I am twice her age does not help. But what can I do to change her mind about me. She may oneday after I am dead she may come to realize that I really could have been a friend.

Best Answer

It is never too late and there are some great natural products that can help a long the way. It just depends how much you want it.

Best Answer

In my opinion, life is a series of learning opportunities. Change is a natural outgrowth of changed understanding or shift in our paradigms. Observe your thoughts and question them. Thoughts create feelings. Feeling energize action. Our thought are not right or wrong they are just thoughts. Our emotions are not right or wrong, they are just emotions. Time is an illusion. It's never too late. There is no past, it doesn't exist anymore. There is no future it does not exist other than as a thought form. There is only now. Now is the only time that has ever existed or will ever exist. Now with changed perspective you can change regardless of the past which no longer exists or the future which is an illusion. There is only now, and ...change.

Best Answer

Just reread this & it is indeed sage advice..

Best Answer

Never! Each dawn is a new chance for change, for growth, for righting wrongs.........take control, create your own reality, become your own heroine/hero.

Best Answer

Life IS change. Nothing stays the same, not even you, so you might as well work towards changing in the ways you'd like to be, as opposed to the opposite.

Best Answer

Life's all about adaptation. I've likened the most incorrigible personality traits to the woody parts of a tree, which do not bend. Sometimes even the most stunted tree can turn its leaves to the sun and bear fruit, or sprout a new shoot.

Best Answer

Who has not made mistakes and bad choices. That's how we learn many things.

Best Answer

But at a certain point, sometimes things just can't be turned around, it seems to me without extreme help or ladyluck.

Best Answer

But perhaps the most important step is to forgive yourself.

Best Answer

It's never too late, but you have to change a pattern of thought or behaviour to be able to change.

Best Answer

Changing my thought patterns...hypnotism??

Best Answer

From my own experience (and I'm not saying I've got it completely sussed, but I've improved), I know that negative thought patterns, especially being too self-critical, has led to me making wrong choices, so I've tried to forget what has happened before (as others have said:the past doesn't exist), focus on the postive, the positive in you, and hopefully you can move forward. As I say, I'm not perfect, but I've improved, the key for me not giving myself a hard time. As for hypnotism, that could be an option, but better if you can change the way tyou think.

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

an English rapper called Lowkey did a similar one he's worth checking out

Best Answer