When i read "Americans are more violent than other people" i couldn't resist to enter this Q.<br />
So, here's the deal<br />
US is as bad as everyone,

Best Answer

No we're way worse than the Americans; that's why we're way nicer. I saw this US Army training film about how to behave in England and it said something like "The English are the most reasonable people in the world, up to a point." Beyond that point things rapidly get medieval.

Best Answer

That is about what A A Gill says. I see your point. But there were those people in the sketches -- just taking that abuse, often not even saying a word. In the States, "this is my door" would be met with "this is my baseball bat."

Best Answer

With the English there seems to be a disbelief that someone would be so stupid as to provoke violence so the reaction is one of "There must be a rational explanation for this apparent insanity" followed by "No he actually is a *****, better fetch my Bren gun."

Best Answer

I knew we weren't the only ones who keep automatic weapons under the bed.

Best Answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cun-LZvOTdw wouldn't even surprise me if it was real.

Best Answer

I think its like a sleeping volcano or what happens when people get over cooked. todays world is just that, the worlds people.

Best Answer

No.<br />
And your reason 'Why' doesn't make sense!

Best Answer

Have you seen the show?

Best Answer

No, but it does make sense now.
Thank you.
:)

Best Answer

I still don't think Americans are more violent than other people.

Best Answer

Probably not.

Best Answer

people are violent.....all of humanity. The only difference is the social structures thatt ell people what to do with their violent impulses.

Best Answer

These victims had no violent impulses at all. I thought maybe they weren't British, but it seems they are.

Best Answer

I have no idea about your specific reference...I am talking about the fact that one's nationality doesn't make them violent.

Best Answer

(00))

Best Answer