nham nham 18-21, F 8 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Yes, we need bondaries and protocols, if only for avoiding misunderstandings.

Best Answer

Rules? Just boundaries, we all should have boundaries in everything we do. But you can never predict how a person would react to something you said or did, unless they communicate that with you. I find it constricting at times, because I have a vulgar sense of humor and my Husband doesn't so I have to respect his boundaries and tone it down a little, even though I slip one in every now and then.

Best Answer

lol.. trying setting rules for my wife.

Best Answer

Yes there should be rules.. Respect being one of them. And it's in order to maintain respect that you should have rules that suit both.

Best Answer

No I don't! I think people should be allowed to be human and less pressure should be put on people to marry, have kids, have a stable career/income, people should be allowed to cheat if they are having trouble finding a really "loyal" person, people shouldn't have to trust others, they should do what they want as long as they don't kill anyone! :)

Best Answer