Buwwbles Buwwbles 26-30, F 17 Answers Apr 6 in Military

The first chance the Republicans will have will be in 2017, IF a Republican gets sworn in as President. <br />
Over 7 million people on it now, and growing every day. By the time Republiclowns can do anything about it, too many people will have it. <br />
Seems funny that the U.S. and Turkey are the only two industrialized countries in the world that don't have universal health care. <br />
The Republicans claim to be all about Jesus and Christian values. Seems I recall Jesus was all about healing the sick and feeding the poor. Or did I get that wrong?

Best Answer

We'll said

Best Answer

no.... American are too much of a ***** to do it

Best Answer

I hope they'll expand it!

Best Answer

they better !!! it's illegal & unconstitutional.....how the hell they had to pass it to find out what's in it, is beyond me !!

Best Answer

This Congress has tried over 40 times. Yes, if the righties win big in this year's elections, it's conceivable the Affordable Care Act would be repealed. That would be okay if they had an alternative means or plan to make health care accessible to everyone, but they don't.

Best Answer

Right!

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

will sell it to chenney

Best Answer

No that is racist, it needs to stay just like it is in memory of our Icon Obama.

Best Answer

Nope. Just ***** even more about it. Then *****, *****, *****, *****, and ***** even more like america seems to do so well.

Best Answer

try, and succeed.

Best Answer

sure, if a republican gets elected next (and has majority of house and/or senate support) they will try their hardest to repeal it...

Best Answer

Depends on how well people like the new system.

Best Answer

Lol. Without a doubt.

Best Answer

Yeah, sure.

Best Answer

Who exactly is "they"?

Best Answer

Rupublicans and the people that support them.

Best Answer